South Yorkshire anyone?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deni

Dinky Geek
Reaction score
Hi...
This is an unusual request i know but is there anyone that lives in or near to Barnsley, South Yorkshire?
I want to buy somehing from someone that lives there but will need it collecting and posting to me (they will not do it!).
Obviously i would reward you for helping me out AND need to know before 3pm today.
Its a longshot i know but worth a try.
Thanks.

Deni said:
Hi...
This is an unusual request i know but is there anyone that lives in or near to Barnsley, South Yorkshire?
I want to buy somehing from someone that lives there but will need it collecting and posting to me (they will not do it!).
Obviously i would reward you for helping me out AND need to know before 3pm today.
Its a longshot i know but worth a try.
Thanks.

OMG - i wish it was nearer but i can't HELP but if i was buying something of someone and they wouldn't post it i'd look elsewhere.

Hi...
Well apparently live on their own and works!!!!!!!
Its something on ebay and its beautiful so buying elsewhere wouldnt be an option but totally agree with you they dont deserve to sell it.
Only an hour to go on the bid...

Have you thought of ringing a courier company in the area and seeing if they can collect? I've done this before, but you need to check first

Lyndsay x

Hi..
I have never done this before and i am..
a) worried that i will not win the bid before arranging...
b) worried they will not pack it ready for a courier etc...
The item is quite big.
It is so unusal i love it...:sad:

im in barnsley and if its not a huge item i could help out

Frustrating isn't it - some people just aren't helpful! I wish I could help you more as I've been in this situation before!.

I'd ring one of the national courier companies and at least enquire, someone like DHL - you could then firmly arrange it if you win, and no one comes up with any ideas on here.

Hope you get it sorted

Lyndsay x

initial city link will do this for you no problem but.....you will have to make sure they pack it properly !

or TAKe Joolz up on her offer!

My guess it will go for a lot of money anyway as it is so unusal.. If i can get it collected then i can sort out delivery etc. It is also 5'x3'which doesnt help!
Thanks for your support guys...x

Deni said:
My guess it will go for a lot of money anyway as it is so unusal.. If i can get it collected then i can sort out delivery etc. It is also 5'x3'which doesnt help!
Thanks for your support guys...x

spill then.......what is it!

is that 5FT x 3 FT???????????????????????????????????????????????

Amb xx:wink2:

ohhhhhhhh i am so excited now Joolz has offered to pick it up for me...thanks Joolz.
Now all i have to do is hope the bid doesnt go too high and i win it...lol
Fingers crossed..x

Guess!!!!!!

Ill let you know in 38 mins...lol

It is very unusal and you prob will not understand why i want it..lol..but thats just me!

Deni said:
Guess!!!!!!

Ill let you know in 38 mins...lol

It is very unusal and you prob will not understand why i want it..lol..but thats just me!

a MAN?

a minature horse?

a lifesize cut out of elvis?

a MAN?.....got one!

a minature horse?.....id need a big one!

a lifesize cut out of elvis?.....:irked: no thanks...

what on earth is it then deni - come on spill the beans

oooh come on tell us.....

MINKUS said:
a MAN?

a minature horse?

a lifesize cut out of elvis?

PMSL ... hahaha where did they come from?:wink2:

Come on ... spill!!!

he he he Deni you are keeping them all in suspense..........I KNOW :wink2:

Amanda

Lily said:
he he he Deni you are keeping them all in suspense..........I KNOW :wink2:

Amanda

tell us!!! lol

im only just in....did you win the bid deni peni??

what is it??..... im gonna have to have a little looky on ebay now...lol

Jess
xox

Latest posts

Back