Speed Waxing video

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prettypaws

Reaction score
Hi
I thought you might like to see this...Sample Videos . I came across it yesterday when I was looking at ways of speeding up my leg waxing. It still takes me forever! She makes it look so easy! I don't know what type of wax she's using but it seems to glide on really easily. :)

Nikki

The website is not responding hun.

Sorry Andrea, I've just amended it. Have another go.

Nikki

thanks for that just want to watch an 'all off' bikini now !

It looks like a honey wax to me. I really hate these video's. Just once I'd like to see one that actually waxes someone that actually has some hair on their body.. not someone that has been waxed already.

If you want a great video... invest in the "whole ball of wax" by Lori Nestore... a.k.a...the wax queen.

had a full leg and bikini from hell today, the hair was all over the place growing in different directions, it took me ages,almost twice what it should have! if only it was as easy as that video made it look x

it does look like a honey wax, similar to teh phd one, but obviously not applicator. i agree with huberella, they choose the easiest models- many clients arent like that! speed waxing is great, but some clients like a chat too, so dont feel like you HAVE to provide that kinda service. i wax pretty fast, but wouldnt say it was speed waxing. would be great to go on a littl ecourse thou and learn more techniques.:)

Anyone know where you can get the Lori Nestore Dvd? I looked on the website, but didn't seem to be any option to buy, or am I missing something?
I have been trying to get training locally for brazillian waxing & no one is offering it until late June, bit late really I would have thought. People want it now! Also finding it a little tricky to find someone to come as my client, can't think why!!!!!
Ols X

Anyone know where you can get the Lori Nestore Dvd? I looked on the website, but didn't seem to be any option to buy, or am I missing something?

Ols X

Email her team through the Eva's Esthetics website - it costs about USD $175 plus postage (may have gone up in price since I bought mine a few years back). Best waxing DVD on the market in my opinion, even if you've been waxing for years you'll pick up loads of tips and will never need to buy another.

HTHs :D

Andy x

$175 dollars for dvd, is it really that good?

$175 dollars for dvd, is it really that good?

I guess it depends how keen you are on waxing :D

Well, let me tell you what you get for your money and it might help. It's a double DVD covering every part of the body on both male and female models (inlcuding Brazilian waxing on both genders), using warm wax and stripless hard wax. Loads of hints and tips, close-ups of every technique, and all done in real time so you get to see everything exactly how its done in real life (no edits, time lapses or speeded up sections).

Waxing is the main bulk of my business, so the DVD was worth every penny for me in terms of tips and new techniques to improve my service. It knocks spots off of every other waxing video out there, seriously.

I think Kim (The Brow Queen) also has a copy, I'm sure she won't mind sharing her opinion if you PM her - both myself and Anita (Huberella) are fans, as you can probably tell :)

It looks like a honey wax to me.

Yeah, a tea tree one maybe, im assuming because its green!!

thanks for that just want to watch an 'all off' bikini now !

Email her team through the Eva's Esthetics website - it costs about USD $175 plus postage (may have gone up in price since I bought mine a few years back). Best waxing DVD on the market in my opinion, even if you've been waxing for years you'll pick up loads of tips and will never need to buy another.

HTHs :D

Andy x

I know, me and Andy can make a video and use Amb as out model!!! and maybe Seany or GMG as the male model! lol.

Thanks guys, maybe I will have to invest in a copy.
:)

I know, me and Andy can make a video and use Amb as our model!!! and maybe Seany or GMG as the male model! lol.

Lol, I'm up for that - a SalonGeek Waxing Extravaganza! You bring the wax Kate, I'll bring the strips and spatulas! :D

Lol, I'm up for that - a SalonGeek Waxing Extravaganza! You bring the wax Kate, I'll bring the strips and spatulas! :D

whose gonna bring the Amber though?! lol.

whose gonna bring the Amber though?! lol.

ME ME ME !!!! I'M defo up for that ! i wouldnt have a scrap of hair left anywhere on my body :green: :green: :green: !!!

I am actually seriously up for it if you guys are. :cool:

If you make it I'll buy it!:green::green:

If you make it I will definetly buy it!

Latest posts

Back