Spiders!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My boyfriend once stood in the hall refusing to go into my sons room... commenting that 'that thing is no house spider... it's that f***ing big it should be in a zoo!!!'

Oh how I laughed :lol:

Lol sounds familiar!

I want one of those plug in thingys now! Xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

I am so terrified of spiders I have nightmares about them and wake up screaming! My partner has to wake me up and put the lights on to prove I've dreamt it! So imagine my horror yesterday morning when I woke up and leant over to have a drink from my glass of water (that I'd been drinking from all night) to find a dead spider floating in it!!! I swear I nearly had a heart attack. I'd only had a drink from it half an hour earlier! So last night I had a mat over my glass, just in case, and this morning there was a spider floating in my partners glass!! Can you believe it??! I'm bloody traumatised! X
Thats awful, poor you :( x

Omg :eek: see what they can do to people, that's terrible !!!! im sure the spiders are just as frightened as us but i cant like them they make me feel sick and i start sweating. stupid i know at my age :eek:

I have found " ultrasonic pest repeller inc spiders plug in" that's is im buying some from ebay

Omg :eek: see what they can do to people, that's terrible !!!! im sure the spiders are just as frightened as us but i cant like them they make me feel sick and i start sweating. stupid i know at my age :eek:

Awwww its not stupid! Im petrified of them, i dont know why its not like they've done anything to me! Im a big scaredy cat really spiders, creepy crawlies, wasps!! Ha ha id never survive in australia xx

Awwww its not stupid! Im petrified of them, i dont know why its not like they've done anything to me! Im a big scaredy cat really spiders, creepy crawlies, wasps!! Ha ha id never survive in australia xx

Me too, they do something to me, send me into a panic. xx

It's definitely spidey season!!

Raid do an insect spray that is very effective in killing ants & spiders quickly.

You can get spidey catchers that are a couple of feet long and it grabs them in a nice little pod and you can realease them outside.

If you're going to get a sonic repellent don't buy a cheap one they will be so ineffective. Spend a few extra pounds getting a really good one that will cover the whole house - but beware they can also affect small animals such as hammy the hamster :(

I hate spiders xxxx

I am absolutely terrified of spiders!! I've been sitting in my mums garden all last week & have had to get her to check my little girls pram for them before i leave. I was sitting on her sun lounger last wednesday & could feel something tickling me, looked down and there was one in my cleavage!! Thankfully it was only a little one but it still resulted in me pulling my top off and running around screaming.

Aparantly they don't like lavender so i think i'll have a lavender bath before i sit out in the sun again lol.

Oh god i've just really freaked myself out!!! Only an hour ago I replied to this, just glanced across the room and saw the BIGGEST spider I've ever seen running across my bedroom floor - massive! Leapt up on the bed and rang for help crying down the phone!

They really are only 3 feet away from you!! Eeeeeek!

Thanks for all the tips .... I'm going to try them all lol.

Oh dear look what I have started, everyone will be looking for spiders now !!!!

I HATE spiders!!! They're so creepy and their legs are scary! When I see one in my flat I always go looking for the nearest object to smush them with (if I'm feeling brave) or pester my husband til he gets rid of it. He wouldn't kill it though... he just catches it in a glass and throws it out the window. He says "They eat flies and mosquitoes. Those are more annoying." :lol: Luckily, the chances of it being a black widow or brown recluse is pretty slim in the UK, but that doesn't mean it doesn't creep me out!

Oh! This might help identify which breed it is...
http://www.uksafari.com/spiders.htm

Last edited:
Yep they are just your common house spider and my husband says the same "they eat all the flies". If I got a snake he wouldn't be saying that !!! Do snakes eat spiders ?

Yep they are just your common house spider and my husband says the same "they eat all the flies". If I got a snake he wouldn't be saying that !!! Do snakes eat spiders ?

Lol!! My partner hates snakes too! I think I might tell him I've heard they eat spiders, and... guess what our new family pet is?!!

Oh my days - they are genuinely evil. That's why they hide in corners - watching us - plotting how to kill us 😳 And sometimes we catch them as they are making their move and they trick us into thinking they are just innocently scuttling across the wall or floor... But they aren't!!! Arrrggghhh I feel all itchy now lol 😨

Lol all those spiders made me feel all sweaty and made my hair stand up !!!

Snakes don't really eat spiders but was worth a look .... I can just imagine my husbands face if he came home to find a snake in the house lol

I've just spent the last half hour going round the house hoovering the ceilings and walls to get rid of any of the evil little things houses...I'm so hot I think I might pass out, but it's got to be done....

Latest posts

Back