Sponge bob

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bohemianbeauty

Reaction score
A sample of what I have started to do in my new salon. I am trying to be more creative.

Please feedback. Anything is much appreciated. ;-)

HOW MUCH WOULD YOU CHARGE FOR THIS?

Sculptured acrylics - hand painted nail art

Thanks Gemma

lol, very good xx

Very fun not sure who would wear this though lol

I like these, I would love them on my toes lol

sue x

LOL I really like these too. I would wear them on my toes aswell but only one face being on my larger toes and the rest of the toes painted yellow. I think it would be too much with a face on each xx
Edited to add its a shame you dont live closer as i REALLY like these :-D

Nice job!
I love handpainting, you get a unique effect everytime!

I would charge what you regulary do for acrylic, then $5/nail for the art, I would also charge $1/diamond, so that would be $7 per spongebob (Canadian price). :green:

Ah this is very cute, it would go down well with the fans of sponge bob from all ages

OMG How CUTE!!!!!:green:

nice job,very creative, something fun to wear on your nails. I would charge regular price for the acrylics plus $15 for the nail art . H.S. kids would love these .

Although Spongebob looks cute I think that the amount of people who would want to wear him on their finger nails would be very limited.

Nail art does seem to be a little more popular atm, but IMO it is more 'grown up' nail art, sparkly/glittery FE etc....

Good Luck with your new salon :hug:

Very fun not sure who would wear this though lol

I would! Total Spongebob geek. Are the eyes rhinestones, or doth mine eyes deceive? :green:

thanks guys.

yeh the eyes are rhinestones. When it comes to clientelle I do have to say I only do about 20% with natural or white tips, the rest all have crazy nails. About 10% just trust me to do whtever I feel like at the time.

This picture was taken on a customer as all my pictures are so I do feel there is a gap in the market for them to fit in. Try em.......;-)

Latest posts

Back