Spots - Help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chelle25

Reaction score
Its a nightmare my skin at the moment is full of spots, like lumps under my skin and mostly around my mouth :cry:

I have a good diet, exercise alot and I have a good skin care routine but for some reason I cant get rid of these spots..... please help!!!

I think the reason is stress, but if you know any products which would help I would grately appreciate it :hug:

Its a nightmare my skin at the moment is full of spots, like lumps under my skin and mostly around my mouth :cry:

I have a good diet, exercise alot and I have a good skin care routine but for some reason I cant get rid of these spots..... please help!!!

I think the reason is stress, but if you know any products which would help I would grately appreciate it :hug:

How are your hormones - spots on the chin are supposed to be a sing of hormonal issues. They certainly were with me!

Was just about to say the same thing, hormones.
Never suffered with spots till I had a gynae operation, now I get a couple every month mid-cycle and they kill.

Try going to a homeopath or reflexologist to see if they can help.

Breakouts around the chin area are a sign of hormonal issues. If the breakouts are close to the bottom lip, this is supposed to represent your colon. Under the chin, down onto the neck are a sign of stress. Its a vicious circle, your are probably stressing about them, and this is making them worse! Cleanse tone and moisutrise twice each day, and exfoliate once a week. Moisturise lots before going to bed. Try drinking 2 litres of water a day to help flush out any toxins. xx

as the others have said spots on the chin are supposed to be linked to hormones, also make sure that u are using the correct products for your skin type. if the moisturiser u are using is too heavy then it could be contributing towards blocked pores. Matis intensive purifying serum is amazing at getting rid of spots and preventing future breakouts, just use a tiny amount on the area u wish to be treated morning and night. If u think it is stress that is causing them find out what is stressing u out so much and try to relax!!!

As the others have said hormonal changes will be the main cause of spots on your chin, I changed my pill around 6 months ago, which caused a mass outbreak in spots on my chin and upper neck, hideous I know!! However, I now cleanse my skin every day and night and make sure every trace of makeup is removed before bed, I also change my bed pillow cover every other day, sounds strange but it works.
Also I may get jumped on here, but overnight toothpaste really works for me on the spots and by the morning they are significantly reduced and less red. hth's xx

I had this problem and found Champneys range of skin products fab. Especially the matifying lotion I use at night too before I put my de stress night cream on. (that is Tesco range and it really does de stress my skin).

I had lumps under the skin all on my chin and under my mouth but it wasn't to do with hormones, it was the foundation i was using. I stopped using it, went to see my GP who gave me a mild acne treatment to use twice a day and now............clean and clear!

It can be hormones but then again quite often it's nothing to do with them as to why we get spots.

It could be because you are run down,wrong facial products for your partuicular skin type,incorrect diet.Food allergies,not changing your pillowcases frequently enough, medication or even stress.

Are you using anything differently than normal?My skin reacts badly if I eat rich or fatty foods,Xmas is a troublesome time for my skin, I have little pimples at the moment because I have had a couple of rich meals out and too much alcohol.

If this is a new thing I would suggest looking at any changes you made around the time the outbreak started.

Maybe go to a beauty therapist and get a skin consultation.She/he may be able to advise different products that are more suitable for your skin type.

Failing all this I would go to see your GP.He can advise you on any medications that may be suitable for your problem.

One last thing I use a dab of Australian T tree oil on my spots( when I have them),once I have cleansed and toned.It clears the spots up in no time,mine have already started to clear up and they broke out on Tuesday,so I can really vouch for this.HTH

Some products are comodogenic which cause spots/lumps under the skin. I used to use a self tan cream and this caused me to have lumps under the skin which I would squeeze and make it worse. I dont practice what I preach when it comes to my own skin.

Australian bodycare active face cream will clear any blockages/congestion.

Im now 43 my spot days should be over but the last few weeks ive had more than my normal load of stress,not stress to anyone else but stress to me, just running around with christmas,kids ill, more stuff to do, late nights early mornings and guess what,i have spots all over the top of my back yes spots do come from within i am such a huge believer in how you live your life and what you eat etc comes out in your skin.Why shouldnt it,its the largest organ of your body.When you are young your body doesnt tell you so specifically what it doesnt like,as you get older it truly does, if i drink i get night sweats, if im stressed i get spots ,too much red meat my wrist joints hurt,too many carbs, bread,pasta i swell up.If you take notice your body is telling you what it doesn't like

Latest posts

Back