Spray Tan 0% DHA

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bev10

Reaction score
Hi all, I trained last year as a Spray Tan Technician and was never really confident in the training. Does anyone know of a good 0% DHA spray tan so I can practice on my hubby. I bought a TS50 as I did a lot of research and really want to make a go of this. Thanks for any help:

Hi,
You could start by spraying water on him! this will help you practice all of the positions etc and help you build your confidence and then practice with some tan on a couple of friends and family and just ask them for a small contribution to the tan!
I do not know of any 0% DHA but hope this helps!! :biggrin:

I know what your meaning a solution which is just the guide colour, I don't know of any tbh but maybe a fellow tanning geek knows?

you could just spray him with a regular spray tan and have home shower right after so it doesn't take

maybe even apply a light moisturiser all over just incase ( lucky him lol)

I was just going to say what noreenconor said, I trained couple of weeks ago and I practised on my hubby. He showered straight away, there was no tan. (I should add we are Asian) so slight tan don't show anyways.

I practised with water , but you could also use water with some food colouring if you want to see the colour show, or buy a cheap brand (save your product and profit) and spray once and get your husband to shower straight away xx

I practised with water , but you could also use water with some food colouring if you want to see the colour show, or buy a cheap brand (save your product and profit) and spray once and get your husband to shower straight away xx

or mix in some Bisto gravy ...yum yum yum :lol:

Latest posts

Back