Spray Tan Dilemma

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayne717

Reaction score
I am currently training in all things beauty and am looking into doing a spray tan course, but there are sooooo many different brands to choose from! I started off looking for St Tropez, then found Sienna X and have since come across about half a dozen others and am now totally confused as to which one to go for! :eek: If I took a course with one company, can I just change to using anothers products without doing a course with them? Do they all use the same technique? And which is the most recommended?! PLEASE HELP!

I made my decision by going to have spray tans done on me with different products.

I trained with Tantrick and have not used other products personally but assume that if you are trained to tan it would be OK. - HTH

Yes, it shouldn't matter. I recently trained with spraytansupermarket, mainly because they trained on a variety of different machines both turbine and compressor. I bought my equipment from them, but tried a number of different solutions. Have finally decided to go with Tantrick, but have tried a number of different brands when sampling.

Generally speaking and with some good initial training and some practical work under your belt it is fairly easy to switch solution brands.Different companies have different approaches to the way in which a tan should be applied but basically most methods work well and gives the customer what they want.Obviously all solutions may differ in consistency and best method of application but it really doesnt take long to get used to a new liquid.HTH

Make sure which ever course you choose to take it is fully accredited,
some companies qualification only covers you to use their brand, this is where some of them catch you out,
the better companies training are usually fully accredited hth :hug:

Thanks for your help!:green:

Hi

I trained independantly with two companies and most recently, spray tan supermarket or tanprofessionals. The good news is that they are accredited too. They let you use Turbine and Compressor and you can try before you buy. They are not linked with anyone solution but the trainer can advise.... she is very experienced. That way you are not branded so to speak and they you can try anything. Having said that, if you choose to train with a manufacturer they you can change later.

Go onto www.spraytansupermarket.com, and look at training, there are date up to the end of November.

Good Luck with everything....

Julie

Latest posts

Back