Spray Tan equipment!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sasha1

Reaction score
Hey everyone, im new to this and was just wanting a wee bit of help! Im doing my spray tan training in august- but have been looking at eqipment, do you recommend I do my training first before purchasing my stuff?? I was quite interested in shadez machine and pop up tent... Its within my budget!! Anyone tried it???:)

Wait until you do your training and keep saving up,
you may really like the machine that you train with and want that one, or you may hate it for your own reasons, and that will then strike one off of your list,
you also need to consider if you are going to be working in a salon or mobile or both and how many clients do you expect to be spraying in any one day at your busiest hth

Thanks for your help. I just wanted to get spraying as soon as I do my course!! :) Think would prob be best if I waited to see what machine I use that day!!

hi hun, i did my training with spray tan professionals who train in both compressor and turbine equipment, DEF do your training first cause everyones technique differs which means some people are suited to different machines. Save up as much as you can cause this is one area that is worth spending that little bit more on. have a look at www.tanprofessionals.co.uk great forum for spraytanners and they also sell top quality equipment and solution at good prices. good luck hun and have fun :hug:

hi hun, i did my training with spray tan professionals who train in both compressor and turbine equipment, DEF do your training first cause everyones technique differs which means some people are suited to different machines. Save up as much as you can cause this is one area that is worth spending that little bit more on. have a look at www.tanprofessionals.co.uk great forum for spraytanners and they also sell top quality equipment and solution at good prices. good luck hun and have fun :hug:

They banned me because i work for Tantrick...

Omg that is terrible! :eek: i'd re-join as someone else lol

Omg that is terrible! :eek: i'd re-join as someone else lol

I did... and they must have blocked my email address so i logged on with my gemma@wowproducts email and they let me on for 2days till they realised who i was and kicked me back off!!!!!!!

SHOCKING!!

so get on and do some then and stop geeking all day long :lol::lol::lol:

mmmmmmmm maybe I might try and sign up...wonder if the cat with the ever spinning tail might put them off the scent as to who I reall am :lol::lol::lol:

doubt it - too much of a likeness! lol

Thanks for your help. Just checked what machine ill be using when training and its 'bali-sun' There are just soo many kinds!! :rolleyes:Def gonna do plenty of research and just wait until after im qualified! Gonna have a wee look at that link now- so thanks!! :green:

Hi doll

Who are you doing ur training with? I have a shadez machine...xx

Im doing my training through euro products.. NI Choices - Intensive Spray Tanning Course Has anyone else heard trained with them??
I was looking at the 'super pig' machine there 2, seems to have good reviews! Im addicted to looking up spray tan equipment at the min! Cant wait to get started! :)

Oh yea- thanks for the website- tan professionals..... its great! I work in an office at the min- its looking through this website that makes my day go in!!! :lol:

How do I get my pic to come up on these threads???? Prob simple and im being dumb!! :lol:

hey gemma , how can they ban you for working for tantrick:irked: they sell the product!! bit harsh isn't it..... your amazing training skills must of been too much competition for them huh :green:

hey gemma , how can they ban you for working for tantrick:irked: they sell the product!! bit harsh isn't it..... your amazing training skills must of been too much competition for them huh :green:

hmph..well if they want to ban her ...well erm...maybe I should think twice about them selling our brand then hey?? :hug:

hmph..well if they want to ban her ...well erm...maybe I should think twice about them selling our brand then hey?? :hug:
I think you should definately put a flea in their ear :hug:

Hey - have heard of a few people who have trained with Euro products, really shop about as they will want to sell you their machine.

I am a trainer for Sienna X spray tan also based in Northern Ireland but can pass you on info on our tan systems. Or if you have any other questions let me know.

I am a trainer for Sienna X spray tan also based in Northern Ireland but can pass you on info on our tan systems. Or if you have any other questions let me know.

Congratulations on your position ..and welcome to Salon Geek :hug:

Latest posts

Back