Spray tan kit!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dollface_xx

Hair | Beauty | Nails
Reaction score
Hi ladies, any mobile spray tanners out there? I'm looking for an easy way to transport my tan machine and kit to clients houses! What do you use to store it in? A suitcase? Box? The tent is ok ad it has it's own bag :)

Thanks

Hi I use a black suitcase I got from argos it was £24, it's great I can get everything in it then just carry my tent and extractor, hope that helps :)

I use a plastic stacking storage box with a lid and then carry my tent

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm mobile & do a lot of spray tans I use this bag for my kit & everything fits in perfect xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393577623.728866.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393577629.073875.jpg

Loving the sienna x bag! I ordered my kit from Capital, any ideas where i could get hold of one?!

Loving the sienna x bag! I ordered my kit from Capital, any ideas where i could get hold of one?!

Direct with sienna x probably your best bet :) I've got one of these bags too! So handy!

i got one from nouvatan, its like a holdall on wheels, it was crap very big heavy and broke first time i used it. i found if its too big your stuff just goes everywhere. luckly i was refunded as was not cheap. so like you im still looking x

Last edited:
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396677156.646955.jpg I use thus from argos. Holdall fits everything in and I just carry tent and the extra Holdall is fantastic for spares, retail products etc that I keep in car whilst I'm out spraying x

I just use a box crate that has wheels and pull it along its great just enough room to fit every thing in, without being massive! I'd think somewhere like staples, the range etc would do them

Latest posts

Back