Spray Tan solution headache!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best Spray Tan Solution?

• Crazy Angel

Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Nouvatan

Votes: 37 21.6%
  • Sienna X

Votes: 94 55.0%
  • LA Tans

Votes: 31 18.1%

• Total voters
Suntana are a genuine company & the maximist 5008 is a great machine.

Their offer may look cheaper than the LA Tan offer on the face of it but think about what you get in each and compare them before making any snap decissions.

1) They both have the same machine BUT Suntana's one does NOT have the hose clips to keep the hose attached round the machine making transportation easy and keeping the machine looking neat.

2) The earning potential from the 'free' solution is as follows:
You get 3 x 250ml tan with Suntana which works out at approx 15 tans at £15 = £225
You get 3 x 1L tan with LA Tan which works out at approx 60 tans at £15 = £900
Even if you decided not to stay with the company who you buy your kit from you could use the 'free' solution to earn back what you can towards what you've spent on the kit and with the LA Tan offer you can earn enough to buy more solution too OR you could just sell the full litre bottles and get a contribution towards buying in whichever solution you have decided to use.

Suntana are a genuine company & the maximist 5008 is a great machine.

Their offer may look cheaper than the LA Tan offer on the face of it but think about what you get in each and compare them before making any snap decissions.

1) They both have the same machine BUT Suntana's one does NOT have the hose clips to keep the hose attached round the machine making transportation easy and keeping the machine looking neat.

2) The earning potential from the 'free' solution is as follows:
You get 3 x 250ml tan with Suntana which works out at approx 15 tans at £15 = £225
You get 3 x 1L tan with LA Tan which works out at approx 60 tans at £15 = £900
Even if you decided not to stay with the company who you buy your kit from you could use the 'free' solution to earn back what you can towards what you've spent on the kit and with the LA Tan offer you can earn enough to buy more solution too OR you could just sell the full litre bottles and get a contribution towards buying in whichever solution you have decided to use.

Very true and I don't think it's a massive difference in price between the offers so I will have a look again. Thanks again hun xx

I have been using sienna x for almost 18 months now and have found it to be brilliant. Have had nothing but happy customers. hope this helps.:lol:

having sampled a few now, i have gone back to the same that my original therapist used when i opened the salon and that is tan truth

a client who owns a bridal shop and therefore is very experienced in tans has said its the best she has had / seen, lasted the longest, nicest colour and smelt the best

not so expensive either. i am a convert and believe me i did look around wanting to go with a product that had a bit more......oomph to the name!

i'm in love with suntana and never had a complaint yet

Hi i bought my spray gun and tent with the free 3 litres of solution from la tan and i have never had one complaint, i get plenty of work from it and everyone comments on how natural looking it is! the only tan i dont like is la tan gold i stick to 10 and 12 and i also have some booster drops which are fab! its a really good deal iv been doing it a year and half and never had a problem with my machine etc or my tanning products. good luck x x

Everyone will have their own preference, I tried and tested many tanning solutions when I first completed my training as there were so many to choose from and I didnt want to buy a litre of solution to find I didnt like it and had wasted my money.

From all the samples I tried and tested my favourites were Sienna X, Body Bronzing, Organic Solutions and Celebrity Secrets, I finally opted for Body Bronzing and and havent had any bad feedback from my clients yet....

xx

I personally use LA Tan and I love it. But I hate their packaging, I think it look cheap. Also I think their retails products are on the expensive side and have had to heavily reduce my prices on the retail products just to sell them. They have a RRP of £19 for the tan in a can, but I sell mine to clients for £10 ( i still make a bit of profit but not much). I think you need to look at the retail products that they do as well as the solution. Plus LA Tan will be releasing their rapid tan in about 4 weeks so that's another bonus for LA Tan.

Vani-t liquid sun for me, fab colour, good even fade. I tried many many samples and found this the best way to choose, glad I did as some were a tad orange !

Hello Layla. would you mind telling me where you get your Vani-T tan from. I used to use it and love it as did my clients. It was distributed by planet blue but apparently they pulled the plug, Wow took over for a while then all of a sudden they seemed to disappear!!!! I am located in the Midlands and would dearly love to use Vani-T tan again. Any help would be most gratefully received. Thank you.

L A TAN for me as well!
I got the deal they have and i'm really pleased with the maximist, the tent and solutions :wink2:

Hello Layla. would you mind telling me where you get your Vani-T tan from. I used to use it and love it as did my clients. It was distributed by planet blue but apparently they pulled the plug, Wow took over for a while then all of a sudden they seemed to disappear!!!! I am located in the Midlands and would dearly love to use Vani-T tan again. Any help would be most gratefully received. Thank you.

There is a vani-t agent covering the midlands, pm me and I can send you her details xx
or email me on [email protected]
xx

Hi there, i have been dealing with a lady jen from van i t tan, i think she is the uk based advisor and educator there may be more than one. She gave me a login to purchase from the website, i emailed her to beautyrevolution.co.uk hope this is helpfull. fran:p

i personally think none of the above, sienna x is good but i prefer tandare or tantruth from wow factor x:D

I have tried nearly all but i'm totally in love with suntana and my clients adore it.

I have just done my training with LA Tan, and they were brilliant. Becky was really helpful when ordering my kit, and went through everything on the phone with me.
Becky also did my training last Thursday. I came away full of confidence

I read a thread on here a few days ago where everyone was saying how good LA Tan was and how they were as a company etc.

I decided to give them a go and will definitely not be changing back, my customers who have trialed it so far absolutely love it, I love the colour and their customer service is probably the best I have experienced so far.

They are great to deal with x

I am like you I have just done my training which was with LA tans and I loved the product and the amazing deals + the other products like there wipes, tan in a can were great and were cheap that you can sell onto you client for a mark up. I am going to go with Fake Bake as all my equipment and tent is fake bake but I will also be using La Tan and that way I have a choice for my clients and can maybe charge the LA tan slightly cheaper.
Good Luck
GIllian

Im only new but I went with LA Tan, mainly because of the reviews and the price(!). I have no complaints so far! Does anyone know if anywhere else sells it? ta x

I have just joined Salon Geek today so am very new to all of this! But i have just done a Training course at Creative Academy + in Bournemouth where they used a BRAND NEW Spray Tanning Formula called Ex-posed! It Sprayed on Perfectly Even and Natural and had NO ODOUR whatsoever which is AMAZING!! It also didnt hit the back of your throat like other tans. I also got a really good deal with this brand where i received free training when purchasing the kit! Creative are giving out Samples at the moment as it is very new so i would definitely recommend giving them a call to get a free sample ASAP! :)

Im only new but I went with LA Tan, mainly because of the reviews and the price(!). I have no complaints so far! Does anyone know if anywhere else sells it? ta x

Just googled and thought id update -and found some at rose beautyonline they have free delivery too and no vat!! I get sticky feet and nail art at same time too, so ive solved my own prioblem :) x

Latest posts

Back