Spray tan solution

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldenbronz

Reaction score
I look on the site every day and always see that people are using sienna x,zen -tan etc! I am wondering to myself what is the reason for this?.

I find them to be very popular as it seems all the celebs are using them!

I guess that is a plus point but there are other products out there that are so much better I think. would you ever consider using another product on the market apart from those mentioned?

When I chose what brand I wanted to use for spray tanning, vani-t and OMG. I got samples from lots of companies then tested them out on my guinea pigs.

I didn't choose my brands because of celebrities, I chose them based on colour, guide tan colour, fade off and choices of DHA.

I still have samples left over that I haven't got round to trying out, so in the near future I may end up changing my brands. Dependant on how it goes with my guinea pigs.

Have you tried Lauren's Way its the new spray tan its brilliant and everyone on Twitter and Facebook is raving about it!

I'm with daisy I chose mine by colour, fade off etc, it had nothing to do with cost, who uses it etc, it seemed to a bit more than a fake tan also. Ive seen far too many orange ones!

I look on the site every day and always see that people are using sienna x,zen -tan etc! I am wondering to myself what is the reason for this?.

I always think this too and I wonder if I lose clients as I dont use these popular brands. Personally I swear by Solspa but I dont know of any other therapists using this??

Latest posts

Back