Spray Tan Training North East!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barkson

Reaction score
Hi - just have a query on spray tan training - thought I had it sorted but seem to be getting messed around by the salon that I was going to use for training :sad:

I found a beauty salon who deliver spray tan training and set you up with the equiptment to get started straight away. They also do a course on acrylic nails so I wanted to do both.

Was very excited about starting the course and wanted to get into it asap to start doing treatments. When I phoned the girl to book she said she would email me the cost and course start dates. After a few days I called again (last Thurs) and she was very rude to me, telling me she was busy moving house and made me feel like I was bothering her - I ended up apologising to her for some reason and she said I would get the email over the weekend - still no email.

I'm thinking perhaps she isn't very professonal or someone I want to work with so am looking for other courses in the North East - any suggestions? Also what brand of spray tan is best for someone getting started? - hope I can get somewhere soon as am really keen to get started asap and feel like I've been a bit held back by this lady.

Thanks

hi, i see you are from the north east. you dont mention the name of the place you were going to carry out your training. i did my training at the carlton institute in durham. their website is great and you can view the dates of all of the courses youself without having to wait for someone to contact you. they also do starter packages to get you going and you can book online. the trainer at this venue is also very nice.

Well i did my training in scotland with nouvatan its a fab product the best ive tried in a spray tan! brown with no orange tinge! my clients are loving it and so am i :) give steve a call him and dawn are always happy to help xx

Another thumbs up for Nouvatan. I live in Chester le Street and did my training with them just down the road in Middlesbrough. Only took me 30 mins to get there and the training was fab!

Thanks everyone for your help. It wasn't Nouvatan - I will give them a call - had a look on their website and prices seem good. It was a small salon doing the training and after a bit more digging I have found out that they aren't certified courses, think the salon is just trying to make a bit extra cash. I have boked some nail courses through Salon Services now and am looking into using Nouvatan for tanning.

Thanks again :D

Latest posts

Back