Spray tan van, what do you think?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samiejoe

Reaction score
I have seen a couple of spray tan vans (only the photos) and wondered what fellow geeks thought? Good idea or not?
The vans have the spray booths inside that you spray the client. In there looks like a changing area and a small waiting area. I think they look great as they are kitting out just for spraying but wonder what the practical side of things is like ie, spraying in the back of a van. Thought they might be good to go to summer fairs, markets, fate etc.
Any comments or views please as one day I might just win the lottery and purchase one!!!:lol:

Wouldnt fancy getting my spray tan done in the back of a van!

Sounds like Del Boy style to me!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha trying to spray someone in the back of a three wheeler!!
Think spraying someone in the back of a van sounds tacker than the vans look--or I may just be a closet chav at heart!!:lol:

The name would have to be "Tan in a Van" or "It does what it says on the van"

Any other offers?

Eva

Sounds a bit naff to me! lol x

I just have to say that I actually dreamed about this last night!:eek:

I looked at this thread before going to bed and dreamed that I was having a spray tan done in a van and that it was all very fantastic.:eek:

Must stop looking at the internet before bed.:eek:

Ive wanted to do this for a looooooong time, but its ahuge investment that might not take off. Theres a beauty bus at start city in brum, its well cool!!

Yes the vanair van looks cool but think it has cost over £40,000. Think you would be aiming for the tanning parties and events rather than the one off door to door person. There is also a tan van for sale on ebay just love the pink look of this one. Ive seen the website for the beauty bus and that just looks fab!!!!:lol:

i had horrible visions of a transit van, all rusty and mingin. But, vanair is cool. liking that idea!!

Latest posts

Back