Spray tanning a very muscular bloke tomorrow!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shellbert

Reaction score
I am quietly anxious about it. I don't know why because I have nothing to be concerned about. Prob because I don't come across handsome muscly men that lol!

Stop worrying about it and enjoy it. It's not every day we have muscly men stripped off in front of us :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Lucky you, any probs then give us a shout :D. xx

All I would add is check to see if he wants a tan for a body building competition. If he does he may need advice about hair removal techniques/ timing in relation to tanning. He may also want a darker tan.

Lucky you :p lol

I am quietly anxious about it. I don't know why because I have nothing to be concerned about. Prob because I don't come across handsome muscly men that lol!

Okay shellbert as you've asked so nicely I'll come down/across/up and tan him for you. Dirty job but someones got to do it. :lick:

Lol, some girls get all the fun. Try not to stare at his tiny bits - they always look smaller when they are muscular!

Not fair my tan tomoz is a larger lady that works at asda!!'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a body builder once! He was a bouncer as well actually. I was sweating the whole time trying to make small talk 😂 Just enjoy it and wait til you get back in the car to burst out with nervous laughter lol x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did it go heeheehee
Did you manage to contain yourself ;)

I did a good looking Southern Boy (Georgia, I'm in California) for his first triathalon. Full body wax, so a few hours of staring at his naked body in detail.

Agree, maybe a darker tan. If he is modeling, definitely needs hair removal.

Pah ha ha !
After all that worrying he was quiet as a mouse! Hardly said a word! Think he was quite nervous too, although he'd had a tan before. Only problem was, is that he'd asked for a 14% solution as that's what he's had in the past, but Sienna x only do a 12% or 16% so I ordered a small size 16% esp for him lol! Wonder how it turned out.......
I'll show you a pic of him if I can find one on t'internet! X

Latest posts

Back