Spray Tanning - Can anyone help please??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bellabeautie

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am a Nail Geek, however, I have been thinking about doing Spray Tanning for a while now, and after talking to my clients and telling them I am thinking about starting, the reaction has been really good and looks like it would be very popular.

But, I have NO idea where to start! I know obviously I have to go on a training course, and from what I have read, there are SO many different companies.

I have heard of Sienna X and Tantrick loads, so I am guessing these are popluar right? I have just done a search online, but neither do training near to me :cry: And I mean, one companys closest is about 3 hours away. At the moment, there is no way I could do that (I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old) I have found a training centre called the Carlton Institute, which is about 30 mins from me. They use Xen Tan - I have never heard of this! Does anyone use it? As I said, I have no idea about Spray Tanning at all, but after hearing frequently about Sienna X and Tantrick, I would of liked to of gone with one of those.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks Geeks xx

I have been with couture tanning for 2 years and im a trainer for couture also. Im sure they have someone in Devon area who is able to train you. Here is their website and give them a call on Monday to find out about a trainer Couture - tanning solutions and tan equipment

Their training is great & indepth and their products are a dream.
hths x

Hi, Vani-t give you free 1 2 1 training if you open a package, the rep also comes to you. If you need any more info call planet blue - 0845 299 0700 x
Posted via Mobile Device

I have just done a search online, but neither do training near to me :cry: And I mean, one companys closest is about 3 hours away. At the moment, there is no way I could do that (I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old)

mmmm am I right your the peep that our Julie is training while she is on holiday down your neck of the woods this week ...now that's dedication to duty if ever I saw it :green:

Good luck with your new venture :hug:

Latest posts

Back