Spray tanning course...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jellybean83

Reaction score
Hi guys... i would like to take on a spray tanning course to be able to work mobile along with my nails...
But havent got a clue which company to go with?? could any of you advise me which companies are best to look at?? which offers a certificate that insurance covers? which spray tanning is the better one in the industry thanks xx

Hi guys... i would like to take on a spray tanning course to be able to work mobile along with my nails...
But havent got a clue which company to go with?? could any of you advise me which companies are best to look at?? which offers a certificate that insurance covers? which spray tanning is the better one in the industry thanks xx

Hi there

Lots of companies offer spray tan training. Do some research, phone a few companies and try their tans for yourself. See how long the tan lasts and how well it fades (ie evenly or patchy), how many solutions do they offer, do they offer a good retail range etc. Have they got good customer aftercare?

Remember, you do not have to buy your equipment from the same place as you get your training - although it could help you get a better deal!

I can highly recommend Tantrick, but as I said before - you need to try before you buy!

So go out, have some tans for yourself and then decide which you think will be best for your clients and your business!

Also, most companies will train you as an HVLP operator but that does not tie you to their products. Once you've trained and got insurance, you can buy your solutions from whomever you choose! It might be that you prefer one companies training and another companies kit and products!

We can all offer our opinions but there is nothing like experiencing it for yourself.

Good luck - I hope you find the course that's right for you!:hug:

It wouldn't be quiet right for me to make any suggestions on companies on this subject other than to say they are all pretty good.
The choice with which one you finally chose is very much a personal one.
Ring around and get a feel for the different companies,make a short list of two and go get a spray tan from them.
Consider aspects such as training,customer care and what happens when things don't go according to plan...will they support you and if so how??

Alternatively and in addition you can also key in "spray tan" on the search bar...that'l keep you busy for a month of Sunday's

Good luck :hug:

hey guys... thanks for your replies after a little research... which i will be doing more of i think i will go with tantrick as i have read alot here about how good they are and thier is a one 2 one trainer on hand in my area which is wonderful now just need to save up a little"!!!

hey hun, i went with LA TANNING i got trained at there head office in North West, but i now they have reps down south as one of my friends got trained by a rep down there. They also provide you with certificates at the end of there training, i love la tan there colours are lovely and they have loads of offers on there products which is a help!! xx :)

hey hun, i went with LA TANNING i got trained at there head office in North West, but i now they have reps down south as one of my friends got trained by a rep down there. They also provide you with certificates at the end of there training, i love la tan there colours are lovely and they have loads of offers on there products which is a help!! xx :)

She will get a fully accredited certificate with Tantrick too, as she would with all reputable training companies :hug:

Latest posts

Back