Spray tanning course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gaize

Reaction score
Hi soz am new to all this - dont even know if im doing this right :rolleyes:
I really want to start up business in my area doing mobile spray tanning ( I have no previous experience) but am really confused as to what course to do - I have looked at sienna x and am being sent some info on fake bake but wondered if anyone had any ideas !!!!!!!!!!!!! I also wondered if you knew what the best way to find out about the demand was in my area x

The suppliers should be able to give you some insight into what the demand is like in your area,
you need to look at the result the tan gives,
how well it lasts,
how well it fades,
customer care,
advertising support,
decide if you want training in a group or on a 1 to 1 basis,
what is the after care like from the trainer,
you don't want to use the same solution as everyone else in your area as you end up in price wars,
hope this helps you a little :hug:

hey hun,

i was like you a couple of yrs back really confussed. I trained with LA TANNING they have won awards since i first got in contact with them. I went for the big names at first for the reputation but i found that is not allways the right thing to do as there not always the best. My start up pack was half price from them on offer and still is, one of my friends has just purcahsed one. I think she saved £250 or something big like that. It gives you everything to get going, they also do free training with the packs.
I put the fillars out before i bought myne. It was the best purchase i did, i can do it when i want and where i want. Definatly a great way to earn extra pennys, gud luck xx

I also wondered if you knew what the best way to find out about the demand was in my area x

Have a look in yellow pages as well as down the high street in the salons to see how many offer this service and more importantly...how much they charge :idea:

Yeah I have looked around and have found no mobile tanning in my area Just seems to be a load of tanning salons - xxxx

I really want to start up business in my area doing mobile spray tanning ( I have no previous experience) but am really confused as to what course to do - I have looked at sienna x and am being sent some info on fake bake but wondered if anyone had any ideas !!!!!!!!!!!!! I also wondered if you knew what the best way to find out about the demand was in my area x

Firstly the best way to find out competition in your area is to search online ie. Spray tanning (your area) look in the yellow pages and perhaps pick up some leaflets from salons etc.

I would recommend couture for their tanning solution and training as it was fab. But once you have had your training you can ring some tanning companies and ask for some samples, try them out and see which one you like best.

hths x

Make sure you do a course that is accredited so that you can get insurance.

Make sure you do a course that is accredited so that you can get insurance.

And of course that you can be tought and learn how to do the job right :hug:

Well I chose my training company for convienience and quality products and service, if tantrick would of been a bit closer then I probably would of chosen them, their customer services are amazing and Collin on here is always at hand to help people whatever solution/equipment peeps use :hug:

Good luck with your choice xx

I went for Tantrick (sorry can I say the name ?!), loubylou was a really good trainer, the product is good, you can get your equipment etc from them and the customer service is second to none. I did try contacting other companies but they were let down on their customer service and thats important when you are just starting out. Like everyone says, get the info, prices etc. see whats what in your area and make a decision, best of luck, you will love it ! :hug:

Hi me am a Tantrick addict Traning was great and love the products, I also use Sienna x too love their products as well I have lots of samples and have not liked them that much except the two I have said. Good Luck with what you choose. :0) :)

I went for Tantrick (sorry can I say the name ?!), loubylou was a really good trainer, the product is good, you can get your equipment etc from them and the customer service is second to none. I did try contacting other companies but they were let down on their customer service and thats important when you are just starting out. Like everyone says, get the info, prices etc. see whats what in your area and make a decision, best of luck, you will love it ! :hug:

:o Thank you Sam :hug:

i have been in contact with tantrick today and am hopefully gunna book a course just hoping to find someone near my area :) - can i just say many thanks to everyone for your advice

i have been in contact with tantrick today and am hopefully gunna book a course just hoping to find someone near my area :) - can i just say many thanks to everyone for your advice

We have a few down your way and some will travel to you if you are unable to travel,
you can see a map of the trainers on the website hun :hug:

I did contact 'helen' i think her name was - she was closest to me . but it was too far 4 her to go - im ok to travel though x just 1 question - is it ok to train and spray when pregnant - i know sienna x said it was but just thought id check with u x

I did contact 'helen' i think her name was - she was closest to me . but it was too far 4 her to go - im ok to travel though x just 1 question - is it ok to train and spray when pregnant - i know sienna x said it was but just thought id check with u x

Gloucester trainer might be closer for you...and yes training when preggers is fine...you might have to sit down a bit more and rest than normal :hug:

Latest posts

Back