Spray tanning featured on Super Scrimpers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catherine S

Reaction score
Does anybody here watch the Channel 4 series 'Super Scrimpers'?!

I'm at Fresh Indulgence and we sold some stuff to a customer last week. She was a bit of an unusual one as she said she needed it urgently so we offered to courier it to her top priority, but she said not to worry, she would pick it up herself in a taxi.

When the taxi arrived no one was even in it - she was sending a cab all the way from us in Bromley to her in North London just to transport some spray tan equipment!

Anyway, we called her up today just to see how she was getting on, and apparently she wasn't actually a spray tan technician at all, she'd purchased our stuff to feature on the tv show 'Super Scrimpers'!!?

I'd never even heard of the show - she thinks it would have been aired last night.

I was just wondering if anyone had seen it and what the spray tan section of it was about?!! Kind of excited that we were on it and didn't even realise!

Not seen it but let me know how it went as im in the market for new spray tan spray

Last edited:
Thanks Baggy! It must not have been aired yet then. I'm fascinated to see what they will say about spray tanning as from what I've read it's supposed to be a money-saving programme. I wonder if they'll be showing people how to spray tan themselves or something!

Thanks Baggy! It must not have been aired yet then. I'm fascinated to see what they will say about spray tanning as from what I've read it's supposed to be a money-saving programme. I wonder if they'll be showing people how to spray tan themselves or something!

The show is about saving money. The episode I linked too was in London with a student who overspent BIG time on beauty, clothes, eating out and drinking. She bought expensive make up, had her hair done at lots and had tans too BUT there was only a very brief mention of tanning (a clip of her walking into a booth) then the woman told her how to save money by buying cheaper mid line make-up, using her student discount in salons and shops to buy clothes and while eating out and stuff like that. There was nothing about spray tanning herself or anything like that.

I think it may have been the girl that was filmed & she wanted to try tanning herslf to save cash but there was no mention of it on the programme.

Latest posts

Back