spray tanning getting busier but is it seasonal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephinstoke

Reaction score
This week i have finally started getting a bit of interest again i had a great year last year but since xmas i have been so quiet
fortunately tannings my second income so i wasnt totally dependant on it as an income
i have been busy with my personal life i split with my bf moved house ect and maybe did nt push myself since the new year
i did a mothers day special offer last week and it has suddenly gone mad again
is it the weather
the sun comes out so the legs are on show?
or could i have been busy all year ? any thoughts

I think it's different for everyody, i am busy and i mean busy. Spray tanning is my bread and butter i'd say 95% of my business is tanning. Where as 2 of my friends whos salons are only a few miles apart do very little and yet we all cover the same areas and have widely spread client bases.

I was shocked when i first started out at how in demand tanning is as i thought people would only have them on special occassions...how wrong was i? It still suprises me now, but having a tan does wonders for the self esteem.

Me too it's gone mad! Defo think it's the sun. It puts people in a good mood!
As for....
or could i have been busy all year ?
Yes of course you could. If you market yourself well, there is always someone that wants a tan.
xxx

honest answer is yes of course it is seasonal but it is becoming less so each year
we have had 100%+ more people enquiring and re ordering than this time last month
we have still ticked over in the dark times (sept-march) but the last few days have been much more fruitful
it is true that you will always find someone who wants a tan but the only bits showing are the hands and face in a winter like the one weve just had
our tan in a can was popular over xmas/the dark period (thank god!!) as it colours face and hands
the boom days are round the corner again x

so so glad to hear that you have all been much busier!!

i will be doing my spray tan training next week so i will soon be up and running!!

can i ask... what did u wear during your training? I dont really want to strip down to disposable knickers in front of strangers, will normal dark undies be ok? x

can i ask... what did u wear during your training? I dont really want to strip down to disposable knickers in front of strangers, will normal dark undies be ok? x

Normal dark undies will be absolutely fine xx

It does differ to everyone. At the moment i am dead in spray tanning, mine usually picks up at summer time x

I have been so busy aswel!!! tired out at i wok 30hours in a different industry and also hav a 17month old little girl. I must be crazy :D
i have had 3 tanning parties last week 1 this week and 2 next week. also have single appointment in my diary takng me up to the end of june which is really good. x

Latest posts

Back