Sprout Party - All are welcome

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well what goes with a Christmas sprout ....

Attachments

• turkey.jpg
    turkey.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 57
Blast from the past Prefab Sprout used to live not that far from me in Durham, Witton Gilbert if my memory serves me well!

Edit....I remember it was Paddy McAlloon (sp) I knew his brother....hot dog!

So I have just been to use the bathroom and the toilet is blocked! I flushed and water went everywhere! I think one of you party guest had sprouts before you came to the party!

Adele where's the mop!

Ahh that one took me back Sandi....those lyrics could only have been written by a sprout eater.

someone's stolen the sprout out of my martini and replaced it with an olive... who was it? lol

Sass?????? :twisted:

Couldn't find a sprout outfit so will this do?

60041.jpg

I've put my costume on... and yes, it's GREEN lol[/quote} Errrr yes thats lovely:green::green::green:

Ok I have changed, think this is far more me :lol::lol:

24770.jpg
Verrrrrrrry nice

Well what goes with a Christmas sprout ....
You are starting to join our side

So I have just been to use the bathroom and the toilet is blocked! I flushed and water went everywhere! I think one of you party guest had sprouts before you came to the party!

Adele where's the mop!
It was you, I konow that trick - blame the others !!!!!!!

someone's stolen the sprout out of my martini and replaced it with an olive... who was it? lol

Sass?????? :twisted:

Like I'd even TOUCH a sprout! The very idea!

It was you, I konow that trick - blame the others !!!!!!![/quote]

I don't even LIKE sprouts!

Like I'd even TOUCH a sprout! The very idea!

Awwww c'mon you know you are with us really. Rumour has it that Sandi grows a special row for you at her place:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry girls...I only just got my invite.....have been on the margeritas since yon time......
TEQILAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

tAHNKYOOOWVERRRYVERRYMUSHHHHHHHH g'NIGHT..................:EEK: pardon :o...think that was the sprouts.............................

It was you, I konow that trick - blame the others !!!!!!!

I don't even LIKE sprouts![/quote]

Ha, denial, denial. denial, .....c'mon its late you can confess..its only you and me !!!!

Sorry girls...I only just got my invite.....have been on the margeritas since yon time......
TEQILAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

tAHNKYOOOWVERRRYVERRYMUSHHHHHHHH g'NIGHT..................:EEK: pardon :o...think that was the sprouts.............................

Oh dear tequila, sprouts and probably chilli as well, what a combination :lol::lol::lol:

Awwww c'mon you know you are with us really. Rumour has it that Sandi grows a special row for you at her place:lol::lol::lol::lol:

No no that's a totally different plant altogether! :green::lol:

OKay who mentioned bird flu? That just ain't funny! Mind you I just got a message from Bernard Matthews on my internet dating site! Told him to go and get stuffed - turkeys, stuffed - get it!!!

Oh dear tequila, sprouts and probably chilli as well, what a combination :lol::lol::lol:

I'd hate to be down wind of that :eek:

Luvs ya Izz xx

Where did Izzy go? I found this outfit lying outside and think it's hers :eek::eek:

23493.jpg

Poor Al has just been sick in his pint.
Oh dear... I might have to go to Adeles mansion instead:cry::cry:

Poor Al has just been sick in his pint.
Oh dear... I might have to go to Adeles mansion instead:cry::cry:

Awwww poor Al, not very romantic though :lol::lol:

Sorry can't make it .... I'm washing my hair!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

cmon wheres all the hunky man sprouts !! didnt wear my best sprout underwear for nothing ya know :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back