St Moritz spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jody2412

Reaction score
Hi I've had a st moriz spray tan in a salon and love it I use the mousse and cream out of the shops. Does anyone know where I can get the spray tan for a spray gun as I'm thinking of doing a tanning course xx

If I'm honest I don't think it will be a proper spray tan solution used.. I may be wrong but as far as I'm aware st moriz isn't professional and the salon may just have used the standard lotion in a spray tan machine?xx

St Moriz don't do a professional spray tan solution. The only sell OTC products.

Laura x

i know a couple of salons that use this they just literally pour the mousse bottle into the spray tan machines

i know a couple of salons that use this they just literally pour the mousse bottle into the spray tan machines

lol ooo id just love to go to those salons :biggrin:

Whaaaat?! Why would people do that surely is more expensive?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

That's awful! How can a half decent salon do that?!
If you want to do it yourself at home no problem but not actually offer it to paying clients?!

Wow shocking x

Oh wow. This screams professionalism.

If you want to do a tanning course have a loon at the professional salon brands. You'll love them even more OP :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

how does that work? i know it is liquid in the bottle but it foams up as soon as you pump?

how does that work? i know it is liquid in the bottle but it foams up as soon as you pump?

You remove the pump, & open the bottle... You then have the liquid. Its around £3 per bottle in discount stores. How the heck do people get away with charging for doing this? & why would people pay?! I used it years ago as a self tan & it was awful. It doesn't compare at all to professional products.

Xx

That is crazy, as if people actually do that. I'd be petrified it would foam up in the machine and break it!

That is crazy, as if people actually do that. I'd be petrified it would foam up in the machine and break it!

It wouldn't foam in your cup. You need the pump action lid to make it foam.

Is it actually advertised as a st moriz tan. :O

Laura x

I know a few salons/spray tanners who do this and charge £5 a tan they're always busy as well. I don't do spray tanning anymore but when i did it did affect my business as people wouldn't pay £20 for my sienna x tan. I tried to educare them on the difference but found no one really cared they just wanted a tan without the mess of doing it themselves and the cheaper the better x

It wouldn't foam up, its the pump that makes it foam. You could pop some of your favourite brand of tan in an empty pump bottle & it will foam up for easy self application. Xx

I had a choice of % in the st moriz range how strange xx

Has anyone heard of sun bronze tan??? Thought I'd ask here instead of starting a new thread?!

Nic x

Last edited by a moderator:
It wouldn't foam up, its the pump that makes it foam. You could pop some of your favourite brand of tan in an empty pump bottle & it will foam up for easy self application. Xx

I think they do a spray on one as well as the mousse and the lotions but as everyone's already said that too Is an OTC product xx

Latest posts

Back