Start up spray tan kit deals...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not quiet sure where your coming from here or what you mean LOL but I was merely looking into and passing comment on the incorrect information you posted for the benefit of clarity :hug:

The information I posted WAS QUITE correct Collin, sunless solutions allow you to build your own kits. They offer packages and pick your own style kits.

mmmmmm how odd as ive just been on the sunless solutions website and see no kit building pick and mix option whereby you select your machine type and add components to the kit which are discounted to form an overall reduced price kit package...unless of course there is another website that we don't know about :confused:

I also note that ,like most other brands delivery of kits is free so dont quiet see the rational on the "not only that but to avoid P&P costs you can get these from your local branch of Capital"...why spend the petrol and time when these are delivered free :idea:

I think you will find that when you actually speak with someone from sunless solutions that they will take time to discuss your requirements working conditions, (salon or mobile etc) and also your budget so that they can work with you. I know that it does not say this on the website which is why it was such a nice surprise when contacting them.

I am not saying that other companies don't do this just that sometimes companies/individuals are far more accomodating than the written word implies.

Sometimes it is nice to be able to see what you are buying and handle your purchase there and then, yes I know you can see thinngs on a website and in glossy brochures but it is nice to see them in the flesh so to speak

Hi Guys, Couture do a start up kit - The Duo Mist HVLP which is a fantastic little light weight mobile machine for £145 + vat and that includes a 1 litre bottle of Ramantic Glow tan too ! pm me for more info x

Where would I find details of this kit on the web plz? :rolleyes:

also la tanning have some great offers on to get u started up

i got myne from LA TAN to, there kit was on offer(half price) i know it still is because my friend bought it on friday. It has everything to get u started. i got- a tent, 2 gallons of solution, sticky feet, booster drops, exfoliate etc.. well worth it. happy spray tanning :)

Hi Guys, Couture do a start up kit - The Duo Mist HVLP which is a fantastic little light weight mobile machine for £145 + vat and that includes a 1 litre bottle of Ramantic Glow tan too ! pm me for more info x

I just rang them today and waiting for a call back; as I am also looking to go on a training course, I am based in York

After reading on here I have got my list down to 3 companies Tantrick, Sienna X or Couture, I think if I throw any more in to the mix my head might explode lol!

The added extra I noticed on the Tantrick site was they can come to you for the training as I can drive local but no good on motorways!!

Vicky x :lol:

The added extra I noticed on the Tantrick site was they can come to you for the training as I can drive local but no good on motorways!!

Vicky x :lol:

Our trainers can indeed come to you however in an endeavour to keep overhead costs to a minimum and to assist with global warming issues we have removed company cars from our trainers and issued them with roller skates.
Does tend to take them a bit longer to get to you and they do arrive somewhat flustered and in need of refreshment but the up side is its helping keeping them fit and keeps the mileage charge down to a minimum.

HTH :eek:

Hi Leah, did you get my email with the price of my kit?

Latest posts

Back