Started at Weight Watchers last night

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy birthday for Saturday Gemster! Enjoy it! :D

Good luck.

Somehow lost 2lbs lol, Happy Birthday for Saturday Gemster x

I lost 1lb today been a gold member for 1 yr 3 month and put on 7lb over Christmas only got 3 to go 😜

Well I did manage to get my shopping done today so I will weigh in tomoz.

Looking forward to shedding the xmas gain and getting back on track.

Thanks girls, my bday is actually on Tuesday, I do like to drag the celebrations out over a week or so :D

Wow well done Amy, fab result! And you too Tracy :).

Good luck BaggyBear X

So I got up this morning and sent 2 of my kids off to school with my other half & I waited at home with the 2 kids who had a teacher training day.

My other half came home with a McDonalds breakfast for us all, I was gutted as I couldn't not eat it (can't waste money like that) and I really wanted to start the diet so I ate my sausage and egg McMuffin and hash brown feeling a bit deflated (& I did give him a row about me starting a diet and having to eat what he brought home & he said he thought I might feel worse if he brought something home for everyone else & not me :rolleyes: so I became the 'bad' one).

I then decided that I wouldn't weigh in today but I would start eatiting the WW way from lunchtime and my first weigh in will be tomoz.

So I have been good all day (apart from my brekki) and now that I have started back I look forward to seeing those lbs dropping off.

Well done Amy :)
Good luck all!

Just started ww and I am having trouble eating enough. I have done 65 points of excersise this week so far have 30 left I find that I'm drinking more wine to get to my points allocation. Will get better at healthy food choices but ATM just trying to eat enough if it was healthier think I'd really struggle to get half my points eaten same volume of food. Weigh on Saturday so will see what the scales say. In theory I should loose but have pcos and carbs usually don't like me so will see. I do have 40kg to loose so my points are pretty high.

Couldn't make last sat's meeting so I went to one on tues instead. Lost 2.5lbs and got my second silver seven :) x well done everyone for sticking to it x

Last pre-bday weigh in and I lost 2lbs - bring on the champers and cake tomorrow :D xxx

I weighed in on Saturday & I lost another 2lb, 12st 5lb now.

next weigh in Saturday x

Lost 1lb today :) x

Well done amy,

I've lost another lb too, 12 st 4lb now x

Well done ladies!
I stalled this week with a stay the same. So am a bit narked but it's ok - I did go overboard on Sunday night.
Optimistic for a better result this week.

Well I blew my diet big time last night.

I had loads of pizza and garlic bread (from yummy Dominos) and then a few cakes (left from my sons birthday on Tues) followed by liquorice allsorts in bed.

My dad died yesterday morning :cry::cry:

Think I will need to drop out again and rejoin when things have settled again. :Love:

I had loads of pizza and garlic bread (from yummy Dominos) and then a few cakes (left from my sons birthday on Tues) followed by liquorice allsorts in bed.

Think I will need to drop out again and rejoin when things have settled again. :Love:

Sorry to hear about your dad xx

Oh you poor thing :hug:, I lost both my parents 5 years ago & its so hard to deal with isnt it? Just concentrate on what you need to & dont worry about the diet (you will probably find weight will drop off anyway with stress).
Thinking of you & your family at this sad time xx

So sorry Baggy Bear xx

So sorry for your loss Baggy Bear, can't even begin to imagine what you're going through xxx

:rolleyes: dreading weigh in tomorrow morning, Eaten in the region of 100 propoints today lol. And have used all my weeklies this week :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back