State Registered or not?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you a State Registered Hairdresser?

• YES

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • NO

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Never heard of it

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jo-anne

Reaction score
As I`d just received my latest issue of the Hairdresser magazine that you get free with your state registration, I wondered how many, if any of the geeks on here actually are state registered Hairdressers.
I have been for a number of years an totally support John Byrne and the council in trying to get Hairdressing recognised as a true profession.

Anyone wanting to become state registered can call the hairdressing council on :0208 760 7010
Hairdressing council

I do hope that these details are ok to add to the thread.

Jo xxx

thanks for that hun im in prosesss of going into freelance and wanted to know how to register do you know how much it costs iv bookmarked it for later:hug:l

yes I have beed state registered ever since I passed my City & Guilds way way back in '89:lol:

yes I have beed state registered ever since I passed my City & Guilds way way back in '89:lol:

Thats the same as myself. Did you get your first year free? I`m not sure if they still give your first year of qualifiying free now as it not C&G its NVQ.

thanks for voting :hug:

thanks for that hun im in prosesss of going into freelance and wanted to know how to register do you know how much it costs iv bookmarked it for later:hug:l

I`m not too sure Dee it just goes outta the bank once a year lol, Its only thirty something quid tho, and they send you a certificate that looks really good in a frame. You can by window stickers from them too letting everyone know that your state registered, which you can only become if your qualified cos they ask for your NVQ no or C&G no.:hug::hug:

Thats the same as myself. Did you get your first year free? I`m not sure if they still give your first year of qualifiying free now as it not C&G its NVQ.

thanks for voting :hug:

The first year was free yes:hug:

i called them this morninng and arranged details thanx for that :hug:i feel better now

Glad I`ve put some-one along the right road to professionnalism :hug:

Latest posts

Back