Steiner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how is it so far? your first few days?
could you please let me know a little more about your interview? really intrigued to know. Hope you're enjoying it

Just catching up. So you are already there!!! Amazing. Have the best time x

how is it so far? your first few days?
could you please let me know a little more about your interview? really intrigued to know. Hope you're enjoying it

Its a group interview, where you go and find out a lot about the company, how it runs, life on a cruise ship and then you do a trades test.

The work is soo sooo hard, we are really pused to do well in retail but at the same time we have a lot of training in it whilst on board. I am currently in the bahamas on the Norwegian Sky. Its such a roller coaster ride of emotions. I miss home so much but im making new friends that are becoming family here. The hard thing is though, because all our contracts are staggered, people go home and you miss them.

There have been days i wished i never came here, but there have been experiences that i wouldnt be able to get anywhere at home and i will remember for life. Its so so different to home but im settling in now and having an amazing time! Miss posting on here, hope everyone is ok and no more people have been banned! hahah x

Hey, great to hear from you. Wow, that sounds like a fabulous trip. Do you get many opportunities for sight seeing?

I'm so glad you're starting to settle in. It must be so different to life back in the UK. I hope you're keeping a diary and take lots of pictures to look back through when you're old and past it, like me, lol.

Big hugs from all your Geeky pals. xx

we miss you!

I have only just picked up on this thread....
I worked on 'The yachts of Seabourn' (luxury cruise line), a good few years back now...
I LOVED it!....I had the best time by far....
I did have a fantastic manager, who happened to be making it her last contract, so had decided to ENJOY it as much as possible.
We became best friend's....she worked it, so as we had ALOT of time to go ashore.
I know I was VERY LUCKY.
The first 2 weeks were hard....because you miss home/family etc....but quickly crew become your friends...you are all 'IN THE SAME BOAT' (forgive the pun!)
Enjoy it, I wish I were you :)

Heyyy Jamie :)
You're bound to miss home, keep smiling.
But sounds like you're having a good time x

Latest posts

Back