Steiner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations. Let us know how it all goes when you can.

That's fantastic news, a big congratulations to you. A new chapter in your life. I'm sure you will love it. You sound like such a positive person I think you would love anything you do. 🚢⚓

I worked for Steiner and yes it is hard work but totally worth it!! You will have an amazing time. It's hard work but you party harder lol I was really lucky and had an amazing team around me, and great managers.
It can be over whelming at the beginning but stick it out because it does get easier
Make sure on your days off you visit Carlos and Charlie's which is a bar and they are at most ports of call trust me it's an experience you will not want to miss!!

Good luck and remember work hard but party harder

There's nothing finer than a Steiner!!

I worked for Steiner and yes it is hard work but totally worth it!! You will have an amazing time. It's hard work but you party harder lol I was really lucky and had an amazing team around me, and great managers.
It can be over whelming at the beginning but stick it out because it does get easier
Make sure on your days off you visit Carlos and Charlie's which is a bar and they are at most ports of call trust me it's an experience you will not want to miss!!

Good luck and remember work hard but party harder

There's nothing finer than a Steiner!!

I've heard that saying as well, nothing finer than a Steiner! Haha

Carlos and Charlie's? What's it like? x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

That's fantastic news, a big congratulations to you. A new chapter in your life. I'm sure you will love it. You sound like such a positive person I think you would love anything you do. 🚢⚓

Thank you! I am a positive and optimistic person, or so I like to think haha.

I have my meeting at the US Embassy in the morning, wish me luck! X

Thank you! I am a positive and optimistic person, or so I like to think haha.

I have my meeting at the US Embassy in the morning, wish me luck! X

We're all rooting for you. x

I worked with a girl once who went on a cruise ship. She saidnt wasn't glamourous at all. She worked 6 days a week long hours and earned peanuts!

That might have just been her though, but good luck :D

We're all rooting for you. x

Just got back from the embassy,never been in a more secure building!

We had to Que outside for about 20 mins and go through the security check in groups of 4. Then when my number was called they said I had applied for the wrong visa! My heart sank! I triple checked my form, and said to her are you sure? She went to get her manager, and turns out it was the right visa I had applied for! So that was a relief haha.

After that was done I had to wait about an hour and a half until I my number came up again to go an have my visa interview. Once I was there it was over in 2 minutes, and my application is successful, nothing in my way now!!

That's amazing. I'm so land locked where I am, I'll be living my life through 'Jamie's antics'.

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

That's amazing. I'm so land locked where I am, I'll be living my life through 'Jamie's antics'.

Vic x

I'm sure there is much more you've got going on! But I can write a diary and send it to you If you want haha x

You could write a bit of a blog on here n keep us all updated 😬 lol

Deffo. Blog please.

I cruised as a guest for 3 weeks on the QE2. We smuggled the staff into our room for a party. I never aimed my heart at fellow cruisers, it was the staff I hung around with. Story of my life!

We need a blog to keep us in the loop!

Vic x

Oh God, what ace I let myself in for! hahaha x

Hi everyone, just an update for those who are interested...

I'm flying out to Miami on the 15th March! Got my visa through in the post yesterday!

3 weeks this Sunday and I'll be In the sun!

Thanks for everyone on here for being so supportive!

Hi everyone, just an update for those who are interested...

I'm flying out to Miami on the 15th March! Got my visa through in the post yesterday!

3 weeks this Sunday and I'll be In the sun!

Thanks for everyone on here for being so supportive!

Good luck! Hope you really enjoy yourself out there whilst we're in grey britain😢😂

Good luck! Hope you really enjoy yourself out there whilst we're in grey britain😢😂

I won't mis scraping my car in the mornings!

How exciting! xx

Well done Jamie that's amazing news I've just read all of this! Hope you have an amazing experience!!!. Xxx

Latest posts

Back