Steiner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did a search and read through but wanted some more recent opinions :)

Im gonna go for it anyway because if I dont I will always think what if... X

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Good for you :) life is too short not to grab every opportunity that comes your way and have a whole heap of fun doing it x

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Good luck for the interview! Everyone's experience is different, I had one person tell me they were so tired n worked so hard they took naps instead of cleaning their treatment room when they had a bad time with sourcing clients, then another saying they did 2 seasons, loved it but it opened doors for them because it looks so awesome on your cv so they took a job on land and when she came home she put such a huge deposit on a house of her own her mortgage was tiny. May as well give it a go since the opportunity is there. All the best with it!

Thanks for your replies, I will let you all know how I get on Sunday :) x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Good Luck
Regardless of the working conditions and pay its an opportunity not to be missed just to try it
I know people who have said the pays crap etc but look back and loved doing it and the people you meet etc cxx

Ahhhhhh I got the job! So happy, so excited should be on board within 4 months! Eeeeek xx

Ahhhhhh I got the job! So happy, so excited should be on board within 4 months! Eeeeek xx

Congratulations!

Congratulations xx

Well done! Xx

Congrats jamie! Hope you enjoy it!

Hi geeks,

I've applied for a job at Steiner and have an interview on Sunday which I'm super super excited for.

However I've just read some horror stories of people who have worked on the ships saying they are horrible to work for.

I'm so excited about it but I've also had lots of mixed information.

I have been told by some that its a fantastic way to save money. And by others that you don't earn Mich at all!

Hopefully after my interview I will have a clearer view, I'm definitely gonna go for it, because if I don't I will regret not doing it x

My boss worked on the cruise ships she loved it she had good and bad days but was a really good experience she said its mainly blow dries and hair ups because everyone had their hair done before they went on holiday :)

Congratulations!

Thanks guys, so happy I've had you all to suppost me my virtual friends!

Just told my mum and she started crying cos I'm gonna be away for so long, gonna miss her 😭😭😭 but gonna have so many good times too, can't wait to go see the world! xx

Massive congratulations. :)

Congratulations. I look forward to hearing about all your exploits. :lol:

Well done, hope you have a fab time:-D xxx

Sent from my D2303 using SalonGeek mobile app

Well done! Xxx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Well done & congratulations! 😄👍💇🚣⚓️ xxx

Well done & congratulations! 😄👍💇🚣⚓️ xxx

Thanks guys! Love the anchor emojee! Hahaha x

Well done chick ⚓️⛵️🚢 you'll have an amazing time xx

Amazing!!! Congratulations!! And just in time for summer season. I'd imagine some will want highlights and others nice blowouts before dinner. Will be so fun xx.

Congratulations x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back