Step-by-steps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachaelg

Reaction score
Do you like step-by-steps in mags? Really interested in people's views on this.
Masses of thanks as usual, and hope you're all having a lovely sunny day!
Rx

i personally love seeing them.i think they are a great idea and they usually help someone.x

hahah sometimes they are ok, but then sometimes i think HMMMM i would advise differently haha. .

at my stage of training...just started level 2 i love step by step, magazines..wella online etc...i write head plans for all of them lol

Cool, that's really helpful, thanks! I think people like them as well, but we were having a bit of a debate here about whether to keep them in or not. Looks like they'll be staying!
Rxxx

Hi Rachaelg,
I love seeing step-by-steps because it is like putting up a unit (sort of DIY) and following the guide and getting the same results from the step-by-step.

i like the step by step in magazines and DIY i think they are a great idea and they usually help people.:)

I love seeing them aswell, they give new ideas and help people with new techniques.

haha the only reason i was a bit hmmm is that if someone gets a step by step in a magzine and tries to do it and mucks up, i cant remember what magazine it was in, like a major magazine anyway and it was givin the general public step by step instructions on how to home highlight (sponsored by a DIY colourant of course) and how to cut ur fringe and stuff in between visits to the salon, i was horrified HAHA in that circumstance its a BAD BAD idea. . hair is to easily ruined. .

I love the nail art step by steps, it passes the time well when quiet in the salon and in turn we are bettering our skills because it encourages us to have a go at the design and get some practise in, hth

Ah! No, it's for a trade magazine for hairdressers, so no DIY here!
Rxx

haha the only reason i was a bit hmmm is that if someone gets a step by step in a magzine and tries to do it and mucks up, i cant remember what magazine it was in, like a major magazine anyway and it was givin the general public step by step instructions on how to home highlight (sponsored by a DIY colourant of course) and how to cut ur fringe and stuff in between visits to the salon, i was horrified HAHA in that circumstance its a BAD BAD idea. . hair is to easily ruined. .

Latest posts

Back