Steps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choochy Face

Reaction score
:mad:I ordered a couch step for my clients safety on & off he couch, the company had taken my money out of my bank I Rang them up to day to see when they would arrive & the lady said ooooh no we havent got them in & dont know when they would be :mad: very naughty wasnt very helpfull...
Anyway..... Does anybody know where I can purchase some. xx

What sort of step did you order? I have a small hard plastic step with 4 legs and a handle that I use to help clients onto the couch. It cost £2 from lidl and I also use it to sit on to do pedicure or around the house to reach up to get stuff (I'm only little:cry:). It is quite safe.

What sort of step did you order? I have a small hard plastic step with 4 legs and a handle that I use to help clients onto the couch. It cost £2 from lidl and I also use it to sit on to do pedicure or around the house to reach up to get stuff (I'm only little:cry:). It is quite safe.
Hiya are they realy strong? because I do have a few of the larger ladies, They have to be very steardy, I had ordered some Metal beauty couch steps would have been perfect but never mind:cry::cry:

Do you know where the Abington health complex is?
If you stand with your back to the APH pub and look down the road towards the boys school there is a doctors, dentist and chemist there, I think it's Ardington Road, next door to it is a mobility center, they have everything from schooters to wheel chairs and all the stuff to help people get around their own homes. I would think they would be the best place for you to look for your couch step and their prices are quiet good too:hug:

Latest posts

Back