Stick on lashes - clusters?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMMA AT ELITE

Reaction score

Just a few questions I wanted to ask you all that do the stick on lashes?
How many do you stick on each eye on the average full set?
Do you offer touch-ups?
How long do you say to the client they will last for?
How much do you charge per set?

Thank you very much in advance for any replies. :hug:

I use the cluster lashes by Salon System.
I do them as 'weekend lashes' and apply about 2-3 clusters to the outer lashes on the toplash, or more if needed, that's as I was trained to use about 3 per upper lash starting from the outer edge. I guess each client is different & has different needs.
If that helps you?
xxx

Hi,
It really depends on each client.
I have a regular (weekly) client who gets about 10 short ones on each eye, the last 3 being medium length.
She gets them topped up and tidied each week and I charge her half price as most of them are still on. She's been getting them on for about 14 months now and her own lashes are still strong and healthy (but short) underneath.
I charge £10 for a full set and £5 for a top up within 5 days. (For my regular client, I extended it to 7 days as she's so regular).
HTH:)

Is it the clump lashes that you are asking about or the individual lashes as each system is very different :hug:

Hi,
It really depends on each client.
I have a regular (weekly) client who gets about 10 short ones on each eye, the last 3 being medium length.
She gets them topped up and tidied each week and I charge her half price as most of them are still on. She's been getting them on for about 14 months now and her own lashes are still strong and healthy (but short) underneath.
I charge £10 for a full set and £5 for a top up within 5 days. (For my regular client, I extended it to 7 days as she's so regular).
HTH:)

Hi Angelaznailz

Wot glue do you use, I use the duralash but find it starts to itch and irritate after a couple of days.

Thanks
Dawn x

Hi i use the cluster lashes and my ladies love them, they usually last up to two weeks. But am looking to do permanent lashes in the future xxx

Look in the tutorial section on this site - there's a really good tutorial on eyelash extensions by Katelisa, a fellow salongeek.
I do them myself and am quite confident with my technique but there are still a couple of her hints which I'm going to use on the next eyelash extension client who walks through the door!

Is it the clump lashes that you are asking about or the individual lashes as each system is very different :hug:

Stick on lashes - Clusters, :confused: are the lashes I mean.

I do offer the Lash perfect lashes too and have been for 3 years, just had a few questions regarding the clusters/ clump lashes. :)

Kate Dearn does have an excellent tutorial here but if you prefer a "visual", I've got a great video from another friend demonstrating the application of cluster lashes with pretty darn good instructions on my site, Celebrity Lipstick. Just go to the "Make-Up Lessons" Tab and you'll find it there.

Hugs, kelly

Kate Dearn does have an excellent tutorial here but if you prefer a "visual", I've got a great video from another friend demonstrating the application of cluster lashes with pretty darn good instructions on my site, Celebrity Lipstick. Just go to the "Make-Up Lessons" Tab and you'll find it there.

Hugs, kelly

Thanks for that link, great video! :hug:

Latest posts

Back