Still no VTCT assessment book!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shellpink

Reaction score
:mad: I started my Beauty Therapy course last September, I enrolled and paid for the course last July, and I still haven't got my assessment book through from VTCT.
Half the class have and half haven't?? its very annoying, I dont know what the criteria is for all my assessments, I have to keep borrowing other students, and remembering it. They're all filling theres in and look like they're getting somewhere and Im not!! Why haven't they sent it yet? it cant be that hard!!
Has this ever happened to anyone else? anyone on here work with VTCT and can shed some light??:confused:
Thanks x

It was the same when I did my NVQ2 a few years ago.

The course started in the September and I think the books were paid foe and requested in the October. It was Jan/Feb before we received the assessment books too.

The tutors gave us the impression that they always took that long.

Really? mine said 'this has never happened before'?? so I WILL get it then! thanks x

Ask if you can photocopy your class mates assessment book so that at least you know what criteria you are aiming at.

I only got mine this week for my aromatherapy.

Last year we didnt get our VTCT Beauty Spec books until Feb either.

hiya i started 2 vtct courses in september, my mani/pedi finished in january and i'm still doing my nail tech and i only received my log books for both courses this week, hopefully yours will turn up soon x

I really wouldn't worry too much about it to be honest. All it means is at the end of the course you will have to sit down with your tutor to fill it all in, no big deal. Last year we received our level 2 books about half way through the year, and this year, level 3, we are still waiting!

VTCT can be notoriously slow about getting them to the colleges but like I say, it really isn't a problem, rather a little inconvenience.:rolleyes:

hi, im in the same boat, started my VTCT in sep last year and our books still have not come yet, our tutor says that there is a massive backlog, and hopes to have them soon!

Hope this helps!!!

Kelly x

Latest posts

Back