Stilletto

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautynails

Reaction score
Last edited:
Beautiful!
I've no complaints.
But then, here in Canada, square is the thing and I've only ever done two stilettos.
My brave day ones, and the one that I'll submit for the comp.
It likely won't place, but I'm hoping it gets some talk for originality.

LOVELY job!

:hug:

I'm sure you'll do better then me LOL. I haven't done L&P or art for ages.

In my opinion only the free edge needs to be straightened just a tad - it droops down over the top of the finger, and I like a deeper smile line. Other than that the shape is beautiful!!!!

In my opinion only the free edge needs to be straightened just a tad - it droops down over the top of the finger, and I like a deeper smile line. Other than that the shape is beautiful!!!!
Thanks hun, I'm not really worried about the smile; I'm just trying to get the shape right.

looks good....:green:

Nice shape Good luck for the comp x

Somebody must have some tips for me.....Yes I'm fairly happy with this one, but I've seen ones that look heaps better. I can't really pinpoint what the problem is (besides the smile line LOL).

I'm not a proffesional in "doing" nails but I'd worn my stilettos near 4 years- very popular in Russia and I would say you've done a GREAT job!!!
Well done!!

You beat me to it hun, i was going to say maybe take in the sides a touch, but you have done and it looks great,
looked good before but it has improved lots since you have refined it,
i have ignored your smiles as you said you knew about them,
great looking stiletto :hug:

They Are Very Pretty But I Just Like Wide Nails Better

Stilletos are my favourite shape and these are gorgeous!!!!

Thanks everybody. I am much happier with it now.

Latest posts

Back