STS Society - new members welcome

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm unique in the sprouting world - they're ok!!! Don't love 'em, don't hate 'em....... Ambivalent is the word.....

Does that make me wierd??!! :eek:

Nope! You're still a valued member of the STS Society.:green: Careful Sassy and Lell don't try and turn you to the dark side!

Can I persuade you to join the Anti-Sprout Society Yvette (or anyone else for that matter)?!

Attachments

• attack_of_sprouts.jpg
    attack_of_sprouts.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 38
Can I persuade you to join the Anti-Sprout Society Yvette (or anyone else for that matter)?!

Now, now! No using Adele's thread for conscripting to the other side!:green: I think there's something in the Geneva Convention about propaganda!:lol::lol::lol:

Nope! You're still a valued member of the STS Society.:green: Careful Sassy and Lell don't try and turn you to the dark side!

Right, eyes open, ears to the ground......

Ooooh, not sure.....

Now, now! No using Adele's thread for conscripting to the other side!:green: I think there's something in the Geneva Convention about propaganda!:lol::lol::lol:

Oh man, now I've caused the invokation of the Geneva Convention...... and it's only Tuesday!!!! Imagine what I can manage by the end of the week.....!!!!

I think there's something in the Geneva Convention about propaganda!:lol::lol::lol:

How do you know that then ... have you been reading the small print! :lol::lol:

It may be the Warsaw Convention actually, but I'm not about to split hairs :lol::lol:

How do you know that then ... have you been reading the small print! :lol::lol:

It may be the Warsaw Convention actually, but I'm not about to split hairs :lol::lol:

Either way, you're still being very naughty!:lol:

Oh man, now I've caused the invokation of the Geneva Convention...... and it's only Tuesday!!!! Imagine what I can manage by the end of the week.....!!!!

:lol::lol::lol: lmao! It's ok. If we have to try Karen as a Sprout War criminal, so be it!

Without having to shout....

Without having to resort to fancy colours....

Without having to resort to outside literature and pictures....

Can I just calmly and relatively quietly....

Point out...

To the sad few who know not of their ways....

( So forgive them Our Father )

That the Poll about our lickle ickle fluffy cabbagealikes....

Shows that....

More people like them than dislike them.

I cannot put this any simpler than that.

I bid you all a Good Afternoon.

I think I'm unique in the sprouting world - they're ok!!! Don't love 'em, don't hate 'em....... Ambivalent is the word.....

Does that make me wierd??!! :eek:

No, not quite weird - does put you on the sprouty fence though:)

A dangerous place to be here on Sprout Geek:green::green:

Ha caught you - you are sentenced to eating sprouts three times a day for ever !!!
:green::green::green:

A direct quote from the evil vegetables website follows.
"[FONT=arial,helvetica]It's a measure of this vegetable's filthy nature that it has hijacked the capital city of a lovely European country to give it an air of authenticity. I literally haven't eaten a sprout for over 25 years, but I can still imagine the taste perfectly. It never leaves you. Like malaria."
Ambivalent voters should not be seduced to either side, we must play fair in sprouts and war.:hug:
[/FONT]

A direct quote from the evil vegetables website follows.
"[FONT=arial,helvetica]It's a measure of this vegetable's filthy nature that it has hijacked the capital city of a lovely European country to give it an air of authenticity. I literally haven't eaten a sprout for over 25 years, but I can still imagine the taste perfectly. It never leaves you. Like malaria."[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica]Ambivalent voters should not be seduced to either side, we must play fair in sprouts and war.:hug:[/FONT]

25 years ago sprouts were put on to boil around mid-November in time for Christmas dinner, thus turning them yellow and inedible! Therefore, this evidence is inadmissable. Oh, and Bruges is a much nicer city than Brussels; ergo, citing a bureaucratic capital as giving this wonderful veg "an air of authenticity" is also inadmissable.:green:

25 years ago sprouts were put on to boil around mid-November in time for Christmas dinner, thus turning them yellow and inedible! Therefore, this evidence is inadmissable. Oh, and Bruges is a much nicer city than Brussels; ergo, citing a bureaucratic capital as giving this wonderful veg "an air of authenticity" is also inadmissable.:green:
I take back everything I've ever said about you being a lovely person, Sals. (Not really:hug:). Your just the same as all the other sprout loving mutants. You're bullying us just cos sprouts make us vomit, (and you use long words that make me feel foolish:cry:).

I take back everything I've ever said about you being a lovely person, Sals. (Not really:hug:). Your just the same as all the other sprout loving mutants. You're bullying us just cos sprouts make us vomit, (and you use long words that make me feel foolish:cry:).

Aw, hun!:hug: Didn't mean to be horrid. Mind you, I do take offence at being called a mutant!:lol::lol::lol:

Right Sass, Odette and non sprout supporters We have an emergency down at HQ............... Trust that Mcquire :eek:

giant_2Dbra_small.jpg

Ha caught you - you are sentenced to eating sprouts three times a day for ever !!!
:green::green::green:
You can't make me ... I won't, I won't, I won't!!!! :lol:

yeah but i won haha, i can feel a sprout a thon comin on here haha. Go on then. u twisted my arms, lets mke 3d sprouts haha

you are on :eek:here we go again pmsl how about end of sat eve i wanna see the best sprout from you hun, Oh and you had to have a sleep this time to make up your mind lol loving your attitude rach admaration for you all round:hug:

No -one is posting because we have managed to turn them away from the dark side :)

i was eating srouts all day didn't have time to post trying out all my new receipies the crunchy garlic ones are fab not only do i have wind i have realystinky breath too :):):)COME ON OVER TO MY PLACE HAY YOU I'M HAVING A BRUSSEL :lol:

The dangers of eating too many sprouts can be detrimental to your health ... look what happened to him!!!

0103009.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back