STS Society - new members welcome

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you can now get your sprout boxed how quaint

Attachments

• brussel_sprout.jpg
    brussel_sprout.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 31
you can now get your sprout boxed how quaint

I saw that on google too but thought nooo even for a sprout luvva thts too sad.

Rachel

And yes i have been drinking haha

I saw that on google too but thought nooo even for a sprout luvva thts too sad.

Rachel

And yes i have been drinking haha

dont start rachel or you will end up doing a full set of sprout nails you know what happened the last time it was a real glittery mess pmsl

Well after hours of digging we got them all up Sass I have taken this picture to prove they are little aliens look at those eyes and slit like mouths YUK

Brussels_sprouts-04.jpg

dont start rachel or you will end up doing a full set of sprout nails you know what happened the last time it was a real glittery mess pmsl

yeah but i won haha, i can feel a sprout a thon comin on here haha. Go on then. u twisted my arms, lets mke 3d sprouts haha

OMG the site has gone sprout mad. I have gone through last night's posts and the tears are rolling down my cheeks I am laughing so much. Lell I neArly wet myself at the Ninjas (hey they are like some of the hunks on my dating site :eek::irked:!!!), As for the sprout in a box - that's where all sprouts should be - dead and in sprout coffins!

You will never sway us to the Green Side, in the words of a great man ...

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in Geekdom, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills;

WE SHALL NEVER SURRENDER

WE ARE STILL HERE AND WE WILL DEFEND OUR SPROUTS TO THE BITTER END

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!!

Well when you eat sprouts they taste like the bitter end and they give you a bitter end!!

Oh heavens above...you lot are barking!!!!

Those ninjas...ha ha ha...how did you manage to get a pic of my hubby and his brother??? :eek:

ROFL. You lot are mad, but I have to agree, sprouts rule!!

I have just seen a Brussel Sprouts forum for people who can ... I qoute...

Meet, Chat and Share stories from people who say 'I LOVE BRUSSEL SPROUTS '

but no-one has posted anything awwwww :cry:

Thats cause they are all on here posting! :lol:

lol...thats a good point...:lol:

A sprout field. Aah, what a sight to behold.......

sunsetfieldthumb.jpg

You lot are twisted, the little green alien vegetables have obviously gone to your brains.:evil::Scared:
Here, listen to these words, they are so true.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPMzyNJQCuc

No -one is posting because we have managed to turn them away from the dark side :)

No -one is posting because we have managed to turn them away from the dark side :)

You're getting very shouty about this hun! :green: Methinks you are worried about losing the sprout war! Is panic setting in? It's only a matter of time before sprout lovers rule the world, mwah, ha, ha ,ha ,haaaa!

mmmmmmmmm sprouts!!! yum yum in my tum, yuk yuk out my bum lol:lol:

Mmmm ... count me in the STS Society ... I lurve them, especially with roasted chestnuts at Christmas ... acctually I cant wait for it now :lick:

I think I'm unique in the sprouting world - they're ok!!! Don't love 'em, don't hate 'em....... Ambivalent is the word.....

Does that make me wierd??!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back