STS Society - new members welcome

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Save the Sprout Society - we will not be beaten by Sassy's persecution, new members sign on here:green::green::green:

Well there are 2 votes here from me and Dexter. Never known a 7 year old to actually like them, but he loves them!! :eek:

you are on :eek:here we go again pmsl how about end of sat eve i wanna see the best sprout from you hun, Oh and you had to have a sleep this time to make up your mind lol loving your attitude rach admaration for you all round:hug:

Sh*t Sh*t i thought i'd got away with that one.:eek:

Rachel xxx

Yeah he also love prawns Mrs G - the only other food I hate! BTW Dexter can't vote - he's not a member!

Once I get my head outta this 96ffffff cup We will retaliate :green:

Sorry Lell i know we are on the same side ... but how big is your head? :lol:

Well there are 2 votes here from me and Dexter. Never known a 7 year old to actually like them, but he loves them!! :eek:

Welcome on board Sam.

But what about Sam and Hadyn?

Samantha if you dont withdraw those votes I am round with the Mushrooms :mad:

There's no mention of Mr Geek and the other little geek, I'll bet they hate sprouts. I think that would equalize Mrs Geeks votes.:green:
(and we should definitely threaten her with the shrooms, I remember that thread.lol)

Is that you there in the middle Adele? And who are your two mates?!

Attachments

• sprouts.gif
    sprouts.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 17
COME AND JOIN THE ANTI-SPROUT SOCIETY OR ASS FOR SHORT !!!!!!!!!!

I'm a big ASS member.:green:
I love it, it works on two levels.:lol:
Lelli, have you got your head out of that mahousive bra yet hun?

That'll be Mercedes and Sal's won't it?:lol::hug:

I'm a big ASS member.:green:
I love it, it works on two levels.:lol:
Lelli, have you got your head out of that mahousive bra yet hun?

Yes we have now airlifted the bra and I am free so be AFRAID all non ass members :lol:

i'm a true member of ASS !

:lol::lol::lol:

Hmmmmm there seems to be a few ASS's on here trying to corrupt our STS thread!

Right you lot, I'm back and yes I am Saggy Sprout!:lol:

Right Sass, Odette and non sprout supporters We have an emergency down at HQ............... Trust that Mcquire :eek:

giant_2Dbra_small.jpg

I've been looking for that bra! The things I sacrifice for the greater good (see above)!

COME AND JOIN THE ANTI-SPROUT SOCIETY OR ASS FOR SHORT !!!!!!!!!!

Can we at the Bristol Opposition Of Broccoli Society join you as we think this would be an unbeatable combination. :wink2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back