Stupid me damaged my nails! Please help ...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one of my clients had'nt been for a while and came back with long strong nails, something she had never had, she had used sally hanson the gold bottle, maybe give that a try if you dont want to take the length down. oh n keep using the sloar oil :) hth xx

Thanks, I think I will try polishing them tomorrow. My fingernails aren't too bad now, but my thumbnails still feel like they could break easily. I really don't wanna file them down coz I'm happy with the length at the min. Hopefully if I'm careful with them they will be ok, the oil is helping loads. :)

I think I'll wait for them to recover properly before trying wraps again!

xXx

Where can I get that from? xXx

Ooh thanks, I'll look out for that! :)

yes by a NON PROFESSIONAL using a PROFESSIONAL product thast is what I meant, and asking US why or how it works,,,,FGS read back s l o w and you will get what I mean,,, I give up:smack:

Emily, I can only assume you choose not to answer FACTS by answering with re-qoutes, I have answered and replied to peoples challenges and all I have had so far I people trying to say I am having a go as the OP was not trained, when I try and give info I get called high and mighty, or FGS its not rocket science.

I call for this post to be pulled as people refuse to listen to fact and prof opinion and want to concentrate more on the personal side and worry about being rude. Sorry guys this has gone waaaay ott. xxx
I did answer your post and said that it 'wasn't you who'd said it and that it was a comment you'd said previously that had annoyed me - I also went on to say sorry for any misunderstanding to everyone so I'm not too sure why you've come back at me with this - I can't do much more than apologise over what I have admitted to being a misunderstanding?? :)

I also find even using my heat lamp... when removing minx it always take some layers away.. x

Latest posts

Back