SU-DO vs T200 question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K's tanning

Reaction score
Has anyone got/used the su-do spray tanning mobile system? if so how do you rate it?

I'm after a second/back-up machine for my mobile spray tanning, saw this and wondered if it was any good.

At present I use the Busy Bronzer from Sienna-x, but I got it second hand and although it works brilliantly for one or two tans, it tends to overheat if I'm doing a large group of clients ie anything over 4.

I've also been looking at the T200, but again I'm not sure it will cope with more than 5/6 consecutive sprays.

Any other suggestions welcome. Bearing in mind I am mobile so don't want anything too big (some of my clients live in a third floor apt!)

Cheers K

Has anyone got/used the su-do spray tanning mobile system? if so how do you rate it?

I'm after a second/back-up machine for my mobile spray tanning, saw this and wondered if it was any good.

At present I use the Busy Bronzer from Sienna-x, but I got it second hand and although it works brilliantly for one or two tans, it tends to overheat if I'm doing a large group of clients ie anything over 4.

I've also been looking at the T200, but again I'm not sure it will cope with more than 5/6 consecutive sprays.

Any other suggestions welcome. Bearing in mind I am mobile so don't want anything too big (some of my clients live in a third floor apt!)

Cheers K

The T200 would be an ideal machine for you in your circumstances, it would cope very well with 5 - 6 tans consecutively, turning off as clients get dressed (about 5 mins between tans would be ideal). Its compact and easy to transport in a handy bag along with all the solutions you need to take with you and stationary, disposables etc.

PM me if you want any further info or if you put in Spray Tan into the search engine or HVLP, or T200 you will find loads of past posts with informative information :)

Latest posts

Back