Successellence and YOU!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH MY GOD I JUST PEED MY PANTS WITH EXCITEMENT!!!
I CAN GO TO THE NEXT ONE!

wooooooooooooo I soooo WONT be getting married next year!!!:green:

We will stick with the name The Event. It worked and we want to keep the whole thing consistent. Judy1999 the Successellence was a word we were having fun with at the Regional Training beforehand...

New will start to seep through 2nd quarter 09 I would think! :hug: I mean... we gotta make sure we can get Doug!!! :lol:

yay!!!!! I WILL be going to the next one.....just pleeeeeeeeease dont have it on october 25th!!!! LOL...there are always going to be dates that people cant make, but i really really wanted to go :cry:
OH i cant wait now!!!

I for one am delighted to hear this will be an annual occurance,what a fabulous eductional opportunity :!:

Edited to add,this news has inspired me to do a two year plan today,the event included :!: in fact i'm off to do a birth plan while i'm at it :lol:

Last edited:
I missed out through ill health and tbh was gutted So now I have something to look forward to and time to save for it too.

i missed this one but so pleased theres going to be another

Just an idea, but could we have a hands on workshop for popits or minx at the next Event? It was great to see a real live demo but I think a little 'play' would be ideal for troubleshooting application techniques.

Just an idea, but could we have a hands on workshop for popits or minx at the next Event? It was great to see a real live demo but I think a little 'play' would be ideal for troubleshooting application techniques.

The breakout session for Minx that I went to at The Event did let people have a go at applying Minx if they wanted to x

Well done to Sweets and all the squares involved in bringing the EVENT to us)))))

I will be certainly going to the next one already have a box aside to put funds aside))))

I defo love l&p now, learned a lot and defo want to do masters))))

Fiona Wallaces - wee one and the boss - you shall see a lot of me at Fingertips)))) I promise i will keep my mouth shut,lol)))):hug:

WOOHOO!!! Awesome news.... and I will be there for the next one for sure:):):):)

the Event was the best thing i have ever been to learnt soooooooooo much it was amazin cant wait 4 the next one :green: xxxxx

Latest posts

Back