Successellence and YOU!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you are going to need to hire a whole country hun xxx

:lol: I'd better say add me to the list but only because I know I'm sitting here sure they wont take an advance list and knowing my luck next year I'll phone for a ticket only to find out it sold out before they ever released the date lmao

.......and please can it be in a hotel with conference facilities so Amber doesn't need to worry about how she's getting back to her room when I leave Mr Min at home :smack: :lol:

I wanna be at the next one, please Samantha :hug: xx

hotel and conference facilities AND a possible payment plan too!! Oh yes and maybe chemistry will be involved too!! :hug: Oh by the way this is Mrs Geek - didn't realised mum was logged in :)

hotel and conference facilities AND a possible payment plan too!! Oh yes and maybe chemistry will be involved too!! :hug: Oh by the way this is Mrs Geek - didn't realised mum was logged in :)

Fantastic:lol:
I'm totally brassic now!

Here's looking to the next Event in 2009!

Apart from Emma doing fab and winning Geek of the Year, were there other awards at this year's Event?

OMG.. I am sooo excited. I have goose bumps. payment plans and chemistry.... yippeeeee!!

I am definitely, definitely coming :)

Yay!!!! Will give a bribe to get my name on the list now! LOL

I'm in! Definately put me down for the EVENT 2009!!!! Wouldn't miss it for the world, You guy's are so inspiring, i had a great time and i learned shed loads!!! Thanks again, oh and a payment plan sounds fantastic! :hug:xxx

Hopefully I won't miss the next one - I'm glad you all had a fab time, there are some "special" geeks who I really want to meet in person :Love: :green::Love:

Thank you so much I will be there with bells on too and the payment plan sounds like a great idea.:):hug:

Payment plan? Very good idea! Hotel with conference facilities and rooms. Excellent idea!!

It might be better to have a thread with the names of the people who won't be going :green:

xx

I dont care how much it will cost I will definatley be there, wouldnt miss it for the world having have such a fab time this weekend.

:hug:

You're not going to call it successellence and you are you??
"THe Event" was good but the others a bit hard to get over tbh x lol
Plus...on a marketing thought...don't put suc in a title...there's way more scope.
Sorry...old jobs can be hard to lose lol x

Had a fantastic time, met great people, learned amazing things, drank loads of alcohol, it would be great to have something like this to look forward to every year:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'll be there with bells on! - but only if they go with my outfit LOL.

And yes as well as the fab team who were there, could you pack Doug in your case too!
We will get you bells Fiona, I have a feeling they will suit you:lol:

Oh blimey,I get confused enough as it is:confused:

I'm going to have to start saving now, long way to come from Australia, wonder if I can get in and out of the country without the family finding out. I suppose I could go and see them too!!

Great news!!! I was hoping there would be another. I will be there for sure!!

Hey I work for Qhotels maybe I can get you a deal LOL

:grr::grr: I sooooooooo wanna be there next time, but unless we win lotto I doubt it will happen.:grr::grr:

You're not going to call it successellence and you are you??
"THe Event" was good but the others a bit hard to get over tbh x lol
Plus...on a marketing thought...don't put suc in a title...there's way more scope.
Sorry...old jobs can be hard to lose lol x

LMAO :lol:

Latest posts

Back