sugaring / hot wax waxing ???????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah21

Reaction score
Ive had a brazillian done about 2 weeks ago and had the sugaring, as i was told it would be better as i have sensitive skin, but it didnt really do much for me as it was alot more painful than hot wax and i was bleeding, it left my skin feeling rough, plus most of the hairs have come bk alot quicker than most theres about 20 hairs that have come bk about 1cm long and the rest are nowhere to be seen. Has anyone else had any problems with sugaring or is it just me, as i will be getting the hot wax next time alot betta

Your skin can also be more sensitive at certain times of the month, e.g. before or after menstruation, which could explain why it also felt more painful than previous wax treatments. I advice my clients to allow three treatments before comparing differences.
New hair growth showing quicker or slower can also be down to changes in hormones again during or around menstruation, as well as any medication which you may be taking.

Blood results from the terminal hairs being waxed, as these are deep rooted hairs which have a good blood supply to the roots, which shows that good hair removal as occurred from the deep seated follicle.

I would try the treatment a couple more times to determine which one is best for you. Im not sure why one waxing method would leave your skin more rough than the other?? Always ensure you follow the homecare advice for best results.

Was this hand sugaring with paste or were strips used.

hi yes it was hand surgaring with paste

I really dont know anything about hand sugaring all i can add is that maybe the therapist just wasn't very good at it.The skin could be rough from grazing this can happen in ordinary waxing if the same area is gone over to many times.

hi it did feel grazed like when you fall over and hurt your knee, i was bleeding alot aswell she said she was qualfied for 5 yrs in brazillian waxing im gonna try the hot wax again next time will it effect my skin if i switch to diffrent kinds of waxing

Latest posts

Back