Sunbed creams

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Reaction score
Hello every one
Hope some one can help me out here, I had a client come in and her nails were in a bit of state, she has been coming to me for 2 years know and is pretty good at looking after her nails. They had gone almost brown looking and lifted a little. We went throught if she had been doing any thing diffrent to the norm, and all she could think of was that she had been using the new sunbed with a cream called Body drench sizzler. I have used this cream once before going on the sun bed and it really does make your skin go red and it burnt my face before i even got the sunbed. I was just wondering if this could be the cause of her nails going brownish. I was told once that you should not go on the sunbed after just having your nails done. But i have never heard of this. So hopfully one of geeks will know this and point me in the right way.
Thanks in advance
Caren :confused:

it was most likely the sun bed cream, as they also have a bit of fake tan in them, thats why your surposed to wipe your hands afterwards,and the redness is the what happens, you know it has worked then.
hope this solves your question
Tinax

caren said:
Hello every one
Hope some one can help me out here, I had a client come in and her nails were in a bit of state, she has been coming to me for 2 years know and is pretty good at looking after her nails. They had gone almost brown looking and lifted a little. We went throught if she had been doing any thing diffrent to the norm, and all she could think of was that she had been using the new sunbed with a cream called Body drench sizzler. I have used this cream once before going on the sun bed and it really does make your skin go red and it burnt my face before i even got the sunbed. I was just wondering if this could be the cause of her nails going brownish. I was told once that you should not go on the sunbed after just having your nails done. But i have never heard of this. So hopfully one of geeks will know this and point me in the right way.
Thanks in advance
Caren :confused:
Hi Hun,
We have used Body Drench and currently use California Tan Lotions in our Tanning Shop.
Some of the Creams contain Coppertan or Tan Enhancers........
The tingle factor lotions just rev up the skin, to get the malanine going............

It is always good advice for Tanning/Nail clients to wipe their hands after applying the lotion.............. We give them baby wipes, they do the trick or yes, their nails can get stained from the small amount of tan enhancers in them.
You can go on a sunbed right after having your nails done, but tip here is use a UV block on the nails................I use EZflow UV30, brill stuff............
As for lifting, I have never had any problems with lifting, due to Body drench lotions............
HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back