Suntana Maxi Mist / Wow factor Maxi Mist

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pammiid

Reaction score
can anyone tell me what the difference is between these two machines?
surely you can't have two diif machines called maxi mist?

Wow factor offer it for £x + vat
Suntana start at £x

just wondered y so?

I want to get started but everything seems quite expensive to outlay but I suppose the better the system the more clients I'll get etc

thanx to anyone who can help?

Px

Last edited by a moderator:
The one from suntana at £x is the maxi mist lite. The one from WOW is the HVLP HV5008. 2 different machines. WOW also have the maxi mist lite, it's the student kit.

Lee is completley correct.
We do sell the Lite as a kit however you can also purchase the lite at £x on it's own also.
HTH :hug:

I've removed all pro prices from this thread... if you'd like to discuss pro prices please do so with the companies concerned... thanks :green:

I've removed all pro prices from this thread... if you'd like to discuss pro prices please do so with the companies concerned... thanks :green:
Sorry

thanx for your replies - apologies for stating prices :(

I take it the Lite will be no good for tanning parties?

and i'd be as well going for the HV5008?

I'm just a bit skint to afford the VAT on top:cry:

If I were yo i'd def go for the HV5008, it may cost more just now but you will be able to do a lot more tans in a row, so this will accumulate more revenue.

Defenatley go with the Maximist HV5008 even if it means you have to save up for a while...you will be gratefull for doing so in the long run :hug:.

is the maximist hv5008 the same as the maximist plus?

there's so many out there and I dunno what are real and not :eek:

thanx again every1 for the comments :p

is the maximist hv5008 the same as the maximist plus?

there's so many out there and I dunno what are real and not :eek:

thanx again every1 for the comments :p
yep thats one of the same :hug:

The one your talking about is the same as from wow just has a different name!!

It's a HVLP 5008!

people have tried tell me different cos their sticking up for their brand but my stepmum bought hers from wow and i bought mine from suntana exactly the same!
suntana just like to make it their own by having their own mark on thing's e.g a different name!

what about Tampa Bay Tan?

Anyone bought their HVLP Maximist?

The suntana machine that the poster originally mentioned is the MAXIMIST mini or lite its almost half the price of the 5008 and only suitable for a couple of tans max with a rest period
The MAXIMIST is the 5008 and we all sell it at around the same price suntana included
so in answer to the question yes there are two machines called maximist but they are miles apart in performance:!:

thanx Steve :)

its def the HV5008 that I want now

just got to get rid of my sun lab spray tan machine & solution to get it and vani-t

its def the HV5008 that I want now

I know you question was posted a week ago so you may already have this sorted!!:biggrin:

If you go for the Maximist Pro from Suntana it IS the 5008...I spoke to them yesterday and asked the question. I cannot talk exact prices but if you go for the Maximist Pro Kit (this includes the pro gun upgrade) you will get the one that you want!! The reason that Suntana are cheaper is because they are not vat registered....yet!!!! :wink2:

I have spent hours and hours looking at different kits as I have a limited budget and this is by far the best price I have found.

HTH's xx

the original price that has been edited/removed was for less than a hundred pound
suntana and most other companies (not us i dont) sell the maximist lite for that price,
suntana do sell the 5008 but not for under a hundred pound that is what the poster asked why was there a big price difference and the answer was because there is 2 maximist the lite for less than 100 pound and the maximist 5008 that suntana and wow factor/tantrick and most other tanning companies are now stocking

the original price that has been edited/removed was for less than a hundred pound
suntana and most other companies (not us i dont) sell the maximist lite for that price,
suntana do sell the 5008 but not for under a hundred pound that is what the poster asked why was there a big price difference and the answer was because there is 2 maximist the lite for less than 100 pound and the maximist 5008 that suntana and wow factor/tantrick and most other tanning companies are now stocking

Ahhh, I see!!! As I didn't know the prices I was just going by the title of the question which stated Maximist :biggrin:

Thanks for the clarification Steve :hug:

Latest posts

Back