Susan Molyneux Monu - 35% retail product price rise!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

applepie

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed this:

Monu Perfecting Tint is now £24.95 rrp.

It was £22 last month and in Oct 2011 was £18.50 (this was when it was called Tinted Moisturiser but basically same product).

I had a client who wanted to order some today and she was horrified to hear the new price.

I have just worked out this is 35% price rise in 4 months!

How do you explain that to clients?!

i did my training back in aug 2011 and i must say i feel a little disappointed by price rises i understand why they have had to do it, its just that before it was bargain prices which appealed to my clients and myself but now they are on par with many other brands price wise :sad:

I don't stock the tinted moisturisers but I was also disappointed with the price increase across most of the range.

I understand that prices must go up but it has annoyed me as like the poster above mentioned they have always been so reasonably priced.

For all my clients that have facials I give them a 5% discount on products which is what they would get if they buy direct from the monu website with the commission code.

Luckily I have enough retail to keep me going for a while so I won't start charging the new price until I do another order.

Latest posts

Back