Susan Molyneux

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

debbieswn

Reaction score
Hi everyone just recieved some information i requested from susan Molyneux skincare and i think it looks pretty good so far...not too much for inital start up cost products seem nice to use nice packaging and no one in my loc
al area alrady use this brand. The girl who i spoke to on the phone was vssionery helpfull and they seem very efficent. Was just wondering if anyone uses this skincare in their salon or if anyone had any experience with the products it would be great to hear your comments before i make my finale decision.

Thanks Debbie x

ooops i have a spelling mistake at the top of the page silly me

Last edited:
hey, i trained with these products and used them in my last job i love them they smell amazing and the renu mask is sooo good :)

xx:)

I took the products on two months ago and I love them and so do my client's. Skin feels and looks lovely after. I find they sell themselve,,, I give a couple of samples and a price card after a facial and 9 times out of 10 they buy a product.

In this months guild then have an offer on the monu starter kit you get some retail products for free. They didn't do that when I told them on but sounds a great offer.

Also free training when you have the start up kit which is two days I wasn't go to go on it but seems it's free and it's always best to do the training helps with confidence with the products and pick up tips with facials.

I use the range about 7 years ago and it has deffo come along way since.

good luck

Kerry

I'm not a skin geek but i do use the Monu range on my skin and absolutly love it.
Even though im in my 30's i still have problem skin and using the monu range has improved it dramatically. When i was in the UK i used to have their facials with that metal thingy (???) - loved it!!
I can recommend the range from a client point of view.
HTH

ive used it for a liitle bit ina salon were i used to work i think its good for starting out good prices smell nice but cheap and chearfull there good prices to get your started and get a bit of money from retail but wouldnt like to use it for a long period of time.

For those of you that use Monu and have also used other high end ranges like Decleor, Elemis, Dermalogica etc how would you compare the products?

Do you think the facials offer the same results (honestly?)
Do clients like the fact it is priced lower than other ranges ?

I am changing from Dermalogica due to a number of reasons and am considering Monu but I have some doubt as I wasn't overly keen on the products when I trained with them at college.

My fear is that I change ranges then all my clients prefer the Dermalogica treatment as there are very immediate, visible results with the agesmart facial so it would be a nightmare if the monu facials don't give a fantastic result.

I have oily skin but 90% of my clients have dry, ageing skin so its very hard for me to compare the products when I won't see a true result on myself.

I used susan molynuex 9 years ago in my first salon job and yer they were ok and cheap and cheerful.

Over the past 9 years since then I have used matis and darphin product's. I now work on my own and I'm now using susan molynuex, the product's have changed over the years, they are great product's. My client's who used darphin in my previous salon and myself included are using susan molynuex and for client's the product's are alot cheaper than darphin. My client's are happy with the product's.

I bought the starter pack and had two free days training which was really good, I was really impressed. The collagen facial is a brilliant facial and their prescripted facial is brilliant, you mix the massage oil and mask so it's a bit unique.

Susan Molynuex really seem to be up market now and they have improved their product's.

I used susan molynuex 9 years ago in my first salon job and yer they were ok and cheap and cheerful.

Over the past 9 years since then I have used matis and darphin product's. I now work on my own and I'm now using susan molynuex, the product's have changed over the years, they are great product's. My client's who used darphin in my previous salon and myself included are using susan molynuex and for client's the product's are alot cheaper than darphin. My client's are happy with the product's.

I bought the starter pack and had two free days training which was really good, I was really impressed. The collagen facial is a brilliant facial and their prescripted facial is brilliant, you mix the massage oil and mask so it's a bit unique.

Susan Molynuex really seem to be up market now and they have improved their product's.

The collagen facial is the one I am most interested in. I used to offer a collagen facial a few years ago and my clients loved it but due to the distributor going bust I changed to Dermalogica.

I trained in the prescription facial at college and I think I would like to take that on to. So hard to make decisions !!

Have you had any problems with them at all ? PM if you don't want to post on here !

The collagen facial is the one I am most interested in. I used to offer a collagen facial a few years ago and my clients loved it but due to the distributor going bust I changed to Dermalogica.

I trained in the prescription facial at college and I think I would like to take that on to. So hard to make decisions !!

Have you had any problems with them at all ? PM if you don't want to post on here !

I've been with susan molynuex for 4 months now, and they have been great. I've rang them so many times before my training about different things and they answered my question everytime. You don't get pasted around from one person to another. I have asked them to send me logo's for my website, I had them straight away. And as for order's, there is a mininum spend but I have had them send me one cream out a few times, and order's come the next day.

Hi we have used monu and renu in our salon for over 5 yaers we love the products and so do our clients. The pricing is not too expensive with good quality ingredients and with good results too. I would say go for a good starter package which includes some retail and negotiate some sample too! Good luckx

I used the Monu and Renu range in the salon i worked at and was very impressed with the range. I started Mobile a few months ago and after much research i opted to take on Monu and Renu. They smell great for the client, feel comfortable on the skin and show good results, especialy the Renu on mature skins.
The staff have been so profesional and helpful and they take an interest, not making you feel just like a number and that all they are interested in is your money. Delivery has been super quick and you get regular mailings of special offers. Above all my clients have been very pleased with their facials with one client describing the products very similar to espa, and she has stuck with the Renu facial rather than going back to espa.
I think the packaging looks good too, i always have comments on how nice it looks when set out on my trolley.
Best of luck with it all x
Nicola

Latest posts

Back