Sweet Squared announcement!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sure will on those dates :) well of not I will officially fall out with you!!!! ;) haha

With the 2 day novice there is a bit of homework PRIOR to the class this ensures that you are fully prepared and you will be able to offer the treatment when you have completed the two days :) I'm sure you will get on very well with it and feel more than confident to get stuck in there with clients :)

Also there are two kit options perfect for those on a budget!

I may as well go all out and get the large kit. Just get the feeling I will be getting my door knocked down for this. Right, am going to book! Then I'll get teasing my clients :D

Now seriously Planky, I think it's about time you came down to sunny Cornwall and do some training with me!

Our Amelia is lovely but two days? :wink2:

I'm so excited to be offering training in these fab products. Mr dellaznailz is waiting for a Shrinking Violet treatment :lol:

Della I would LOVE to come to Cornwall but don't think my husband will buy that somehow Lol ;) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

For what you get the price of the large kit is amazing!!

I may as well go all out and get the large kit. Just get the feeling I will be getting my door knocked down for this. Right, am going to book! Then I'll get teasing my clients :D

Della I would LOVE to come to Cornwall but don't think my husband will buy that somehow Lol ;) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Definitely get the large kit ;) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back