Sweet Squared announcement!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynne Baker

Lynne The Skin!
Reaction score
I read with excitement that there will be a BIG announcement from S2 on July 15th...

What are we hoping it might be?!

I'm hoping it might be new shellac colours and if they ever decide to do shellac in Married to the Mauve I might just run around the garden with giddiness!

Hope it's new colours. We had a few out within a short time and now I need more :)
Vicki x

I couldn't run round my garden as its the size of a postage stamp, but I am grateful for that postage stamp lol. What am I hoping for......more Shellac colours, some summer neon, brights and pre mixed glitters I think :) x

I read with excitement that there will be a BIG announcement from S2 on July 15th...

What are we hoping it might be?!

I'm hoping it might be new shellac colours and if they ever decide to do shellac in Married to the Mauve I might just run around the garden with giddiness!

Agreed ... It is my favourite colour.

Or LED lamp - which I shall be cross about in a selfish way as have just bought the normal uv lamp after being told led lamp was months away.

Or LED lamp - which I shall be cross about in a selfish way as have just bought the normal uv lamp after being told led lamp was months away.

Sweet squared do not lie to their professionals. Therefore if you were told any LED lamp was many months away then you can be sure that it is many months away. So no need to feel you might be cross in any way. :hug:

I think its something new.

Saw on LinkedIn the other day a post from Samantha saying they had landed a big new contact, and to watch this space. Could be connected to that.

Either way, super exciting!! I love new things, and everything S2 touches is innovative and has the science to back it up. They don't invest in shoddy things, so I think we can trust it'll be fab!!

the suspense is going to drive us all mad!!(in a good way of course)...samantha posted that its not new shellac colours, that will be august so what could it be??? Something to do with manicure/pedicures maybe??a new nail art line??

what dont sweet squared have??i know i know is that even humanly possible!! cnd sweatshirts/tshirts, furniture....its got to be way more exciting than that!!

i will watch with anticipation on what everyone guesses but know that i wont be disappointed with whatever it is, just like i havent been disappointed with ANYTHING ive tried from sweet squared so far!

Oh no!! I feel another 100 page thread coming on! :)

I'm wondering if it could be anything to do with a new mani pedi range. I hope so!

New shellac colours are always good though haha xx

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek

Whatever it is, I want it! Actually no, I NEED it!! Lol x

For me it's super exciting as I have only had my S2 account for a few months and its so nice to be excited with everyone else and I'm buying what ever it is lol x

Sweet squared do not lie to their professionals. Therefore if you were told any LED lamp was many months away then you can be sure that it is many months away. So no need to feel you might be cross in any way. :hug:
How could I have doubted! I shall remain uncross. 😀 Just as a matter of interest to Geeks, I tried using my Gelish LED lamp when I first got Brisa lite, thinking that I knew better and that it would work just as well, and it produces quite severe heat spike. I had stupidly thought that the correct lamp thing was a bit of a selling ploy. Wrong! No year spike with cnd lamp.

I can't stand the suspense. I NEED TO KNOW NOW!!!!! Lol. Note to self, do not spend any money until July 15.

Oh no i will be on holiday!

Whatever it is, I'm going to start saving now because I *know* that I'll NEEEEEEEEED IT!!!

That's good timing as my spending budget has built up nicely. If it's not something I'll need / use then the money can wait for the new shellac colours - I would LOVE LOVE LOVE Married To The Mauve too!

Well new colours are always great even though I'm just starting to offer Shellac again and don't yet have all the colours available. But if it's been stated that it's not colours, what can it be?

Was thinking LED lamp, but then it's been posted that that's months away. On a side not (and completely off topic) does that mean the Gelish 18g LED lamp will then cure Shellac or will I have to buy another lamp?

Maybe a new mani/pedi range? That would be good.

However, I'm sure whatever it is will be fantastic, even if we do have to wait that long!! :cry:

im thinking if its a big announcement its something completely new!!! maybe a new L+P product where we dont need to buff the nail??similar to Brisa Lite maybe?? ohh my mind is working over time!!!

Latest posts

Back