Sweet Squared delivery - out of stock products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zooks

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I would normally call the lovely people at S2 but obviously they are now closed til Monday.

I normally place my order online at the end of the week but have been waiting a good couple of weeks for various items, mostly Vinylux, to come back into stock. It's gotten to the point where I now have to order the basics such as remover, I normally have 2 in the salon but only have half a bottle left, only to find they are also out of this, Vinylux, Solar oil and a good few other bits :(

Im sure the guys at s2 ae as frustrated as I am but I just wondered whether anyone had called them and asked the question, do they have certain delivery dates/days? Do we know when any of this is back in stock?!

I am rather desperate but seeing as what I really need isn't in stock it looks like I will have to wait.

Zooks

I would love to know this too! I'm waiting to buy a vinylux package but they are out of stock :-(

They got a delivery today and should be on the system Monday/Tuesday... The guy didn't know what was in it but fingers crossed its everything :) x

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have been desperate for weeks for Vinylux and SolarOil :(

Xxx

Would love a way to find out when items are back in stock. An email facility for this would be great.

I phoned yesterday and was told they were expecting the delivery today (Friday) but as they are moving warehouse over the weekend nothing would be on the system until Monday ... hopefully, he did say it was not guaranteed though x

I called about the remover and was told hopefully it will be back in stock in a few weeks at the latest.

I gave it on Wednesday, I needed things so desperately that I just ordered what I could and paid the delivery costs. Looks like I'll be doing it again next week if the other items come in. I've been waiting for summer hippy chicks forever, I don't think they've ever been in stock!

Trouble is we've all been waiting so long I hope we don't buy everything they have and then have to wait weeks again! lol

Karaxxx

I've rang several times over the past few weeks. Had a client order 2 Vinylux colours from me over 2 weeks ago, she was back in this week and I had to tell her I couldn't get hold of them. Luckily she's a very good client and she works with my mum so I can get them to her before her next appointment should they arrive before then.

Anyway I spoke to S2 and they informed me they'd ordered lots of different things, it had been shipped but the issues were at customs. There's no way of knowing how long it'll be until its cleared by them and that's what causes the hold ups. I know its frustrating but there is really nothing that can be done about it.

I'm sure the guys will do their best to get all of the stock back up on the system as soon as they can now they've had a delivery. Hopefully its got some kanga files, I'm desperate for them as well as the bright Vinylux colours!!

Xx

I've been waiting for those too twid and I think your right never seen them in stock!

I called yesterday, and was told a massive order was being delivered shortly. X

^^^ I've been told that several times over the last few weeks but still nothing :sad:

so annoying when it's the same items out of stock all the time.

Frustrating for all when customs hold up shipments .. and nothing is out of stock all the time even though it may seem like it ... slight exaggeration there ... Most things come in many sizes and are available in a size you may not normally buy but perhaps a larger size would be good next time so that you do not get caught short.

Vinylux has been a challenge as all new launches seem to be BUT the shipment has now been released and you should see most everything you want available next week .... You all want info and specifics but we can only tell you what we are told which often is inaccurate!! (which, you can understand, is why we do not like to make promises because 'sure as shootin' if we make a promise on the back of what we are told, we are let down and then you are let down and then there are posts saying the same sort of things as this one)

I can only re-iterate what has already been said. S2 is moving into an even larger warehouse over the weekend, a mammoth task as you can imagine, but ultimately in all our best interests. I'm glad I am not having to help with that in this heat!!! :eek:

We know you have all been more than patient and we thank you for that. Imagine next week, with the stock in, the Tibby Olivier launch of sales, and Dashing Diva ALL AT ONCE!!! I can only imagine how exciting it will be in customer care and dispatch!

We all know its not S2 and they must get frustrated as much as us x roll on next week my basket is only half full 😄 x

I'm just back from a weeks holiday and I am delighted we may have it this week, I was sure I would have missed out on ordering my Vinylux with being away! Back to refreshing my screen between clients LOL! :lol:

So today I will be mostly stalking the S2 website :wink2:

Me too!! haha!!

Thing is no one is bad mouthing sweet squared, we can understand they have a difficult and huge job to do at the moment, but everyone is entitled to just feeling a bit fed up waiting for things to get back in stock.

If it was any other supplier we'd be moaning!

Me too!! haha!!

Thing is no one is bad mouthing sweet squared, we can understand they have a difficult and huge job to do at the moment, but everyone is entitled to just feeling a bit fed up waiting for things to get back in stock.

If it was any other supplier we'd be moaning!

Exactly. No one is getting funny. I order everything in the larger sizes and am damn good at keeping on top of my stock but I need to be able to order when it's getting low. Fingers crossed it's on today...... :)

Hi I have found still out of stock of all the popular vinylux and I have been trying to order these for over 6 weeks! I keep missing the opening times as am really busy does anyone knows what is happening . I bought a few trial colours and am really keen to switch to if from my opi but I am slowly changing my mind if this is what the availability is like

Latest posts

Back