T200 Machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamiec2000

Reaction score
Hiya

I've got the T200 Spray Tan machine and recently its started to spurt. The solution seems to disappear for a second and then come back. I've cleaned out the filter on the machine and the spray gun.

Has any one else had this problem at all?

x

Have you completly stripped the gun down and cleaned all moving parts??
Are you in a particulary hard water area?? how old is the gun?

I had this problem recently, just after I had give it a thorough clean, in the end I ended up stripping it all down again and putting it all back together and I don't think the feeder tube had been put in far enough. Its working fine now.

I had a problem with my gun as well today. I went to tan a client and tested the gun on some couch roll first and I got a spurt of colour and then nothing, then another spurt of colour and then nothing. I felt so embarrassed and told my client that I would have to take it home and take it apart to see if I could solve the problem. I took the gun apart and soaked everything in warm water and when i put it back together it worked okay.

I rang my client to say things were fine and went back to carry out her tan. It still seems to be coming out a little bit streaky but at least I managed to give her a tan ready for a big party tomorrow.

I can't understand what happened as I had sprayed another client earlier and it turned out perfect! Hopefully my client will love the result and want to come back!

Jackie x

Hiya it's 6 months old. I don't know whether its the actual gun or the machine. Because it looks like the air stops for a second and then comes back out with the solution, or it could be that the solution stops coming out of the gun.

I'll soak the gun in warm water and see whether that works

x

Last edited:
Sorry Colin not sure if i'm in hard water area in south east london - do you think the gun may have a build up of something? x

I have this problem with my gun. I think it is to do with the cleaning of it but it is very frustrating. Sometimes i take mine apart wash it with soapy water spray all the parts with wd40 and it still doesn't flow evenly, but is a bit better . Then once I have done a few clients it will work like a dream for a while then starts again. I do clean my gun regularly because I always have this problem and it worries me that my tans will be patchy. This has happened and I can see on the client exactly where the spray has stopped and started. I just continue with what I was advised to do with wd40 and taking it apart.

You do need to let all the parts of the gun dry completely before putting back together too, hth

Hi I had this proplem with my t200 just before Christmas, I rang Sienna x they said there was a problem with some of them. I was told to remove the white plastic disc that sits at the top of the air tube. The one with the little holes in. It's something to do with the air flow. Once I removed this there has been no problems since. Perhaps try that.:)

I had this problem too, I was cleaning the gun after every tan, and think that I was cleaning it too much. I had to send it back in the end and they managed to get it working and it works perfectly now, and I usually clean it all once a week and make sure its completly dry as if you do live in a hard water area limescale can affect the gun!!

x

Hi I had this proplem with my t200 just before Christmas, I rang Sienna x they said there was a problem with some of them. I was told to remove the white plastic disc that sits at the top of the air tube. The one with the little holes in. It's something to do with the air flow. Once I removed this there has been no problems since. Perhaps try that.:)

I had the same advice from them and it has worked a dream. If when you have stripped your gun it is still cutting out try losing the white disc, it can't hurt!

Good luck Lx

I had the same advice from them and it has worked a dream. If when you have stripped your gun it is still cutting out try losing the white disc, it can't hurt!

Good luck Lx

Thanks for all your help everyone - i'm gonna tan my sister in law in a min and see how it goes. I'll let you know if it works
x x x

It worked thanks all - i took out the disc and now it works fine!
x x x x:)

Just reading through all of your comments,

It's strange because I'm thorough with cleaning my gun, when I flushed it through yesterday it was perfect, then this morning it started splutering? Strange. So I took out needle, wiped it and it worked again. I only cleaned it thoroughly on tuesday! It's soooo sensitive.

xx

Latest posts

Back