Taking Pics Of Nails...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stunning!!!

Glorsclaws said:
Hiya peeps,
More and more Im beginning to think I missed my calling with the old photography thing, and more and more Im leaning towards actually learning something about it, ie. doing some courses etc.
Heres my latest pics, my flash is too powerful on macro, so couldnt use it, and these were taken at night... hence the soft focus look.
I really love posing nail pics... you may have noticed :rolleyes:
Is there anyone here know anything about photgraphy? lighting, etc? Id love to get some really class pics to put on my website (when I get around to sorting it).
Marian.... if Mr Knight ever needs someone to carry his sandwich box for a day... tell him you know a woman who is a real top class sandwich box carrier, lmao!!!

What an excellent idea Karren, i would be up for that as well. I don't mind paying out for things that benefit me and you can definitely teach us a thing or two hun.

If you want to come and do one essex way would be pleased to have you and Mark come down to stay with me and try and organise one and earn you some cash for your troubles as well hun. Can't think of anyone nicer to learn from.
MWAH
x

Would second this completely. This is amasing, your amasing. Hope you don't mind if these ideas get snapped up at some point, they are so amasing!
Amy
xxx

Jaydee said:
Glo, I've said it before and I will say it again.....you are heading for big things, it's just a matter of time before someone snaps you up. Keep 'em coming Glo, your work is a real inspiration to us all.

Love David.x

Hi Glo
The nails are stunning and the photpgraphy is excellent, you obviously have a natural talent for it, i might have to kidnap you one day to take photos for me,,,, i take ten shots of each set of nails,
a couple with flash,
a couple without flash
a couplewith that funny flash that goes off three times ( why it does that i don't know)
and then i load them onto the computer and find that the on ethat has worked is not in focus. NIGHTMARE!!!!!!

I could definately do with a few lessons from you

Keep the photos coming
Beck

Thanx soo much for all your supportive comments, initially I was sort of thinking aloud with the photography courses but, I really am going to go for it now... just hope my little brain can cope with the technical side ... it doesnt take much to confuse me!
Dont need a crystal ball to see that a trip down south is going to be coming my way ... Id love to come and play with you all :lol:
Thanx again geeks ..... MMMMWAH! :Love:

Latest posts

Back