Talented Geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenny

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

Just wondering what kind of talent we have on this site

Some feed back requested from all funny or clever

We can have a vote and see who we think is the geek with all the brains

What training work related industry have you had(b4/after beauty))
what musical instruments do you play
what part time jobs do u do(police/goverment/retail/factory/food/entertainers/dancers/teachers etc)
What are your hobbies(skiing/jogging/keep fit/motor car racing etc)
Are you a club entertainer or do u just entertain when drunk?
What are u real good at?

hope you get the idea...lets have it geeks

Jenx

Hiya

I'll start
Did rubbish at school...the only thing was good at was Drama(hubby as always said i'm a drama queen):lol:
I worked in a factory when i left school 16yrs old
then got a job in retail
then worked in the fashion industry for 15yrs
I started from the bottom and worked my way upto area manager..along the way i did window dressing and was a fashion advisor.(had a ball in Brum)
i learnt to drive a custom motor bike...had a nasty crash, out of work for three years..was pennyless:cry:
built myself back up...with the little insurance money i had paid off debts and a course with Creative nails

Trained like crazy over the last few years

nails acrylic silk gel Creative systems
pedi manicures creative spa
Nouveau Lashes
Tint and perm brows etc
waxing basic and Phd
su-do airbrushing body art hair art etc
Semi Permanent makeup London Harley Street(had to sell my house for that one)
the last thing i did was intense pulse light(love it)

I love all what i do and hope to have one of the best run salons in the west mids

would love to train in Semi Permanent makeup and nails fro creative one day.. fingers crossed

Have just been offered a contract with Harley Street...so i'm getting there.

Jenx

What training work related industry have you had(b4/after beauty)):
I studied sport, coached kiddies cricket for Essex CC for a year, worked for Ford and now run my own beauty business and tutor at a college. I am training towards becoming a fully qualified C&G tutor.

what musical instruments do you play:
Ermm nudda

what part time jobs do u do
I run my beauty business, work at a local beauty college, tutor privately and work full time as a PA....try fitting a social life into that little lot

What are your hobbies(skiing/jogging/keep fit/motor car racing etc)
Id say beauty, as i love everything about it, i love cars, i use to be really into cars, but its fading with age! love sport and fitness, have recently started the new badminton regime and am attempting to jog in the evenings!

Are you a club entertainer or do u just entertain when drunk?
Entertainer without the drink, im defo a good time girl love a dance and a chat...without the alcho

What are u real good at?
Real good at cuddles and being there for someone....love being agony aunt! Good at chatting, eating sweets and working as i work my little cotton socks off!! all for what...to have some kind of future plan...not sure what yet, but it'll come to me!!

Latest posts

Back